Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($32.45)
      Hero ($25)
      UTG ($35.35)
      CO ($12.36)
      BTN ($23.61)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, CO calls $0.25, fold, SB raises to $1.55, Hero calls $1.30, CO calls $1.30

FLOP ($4.65) K:spade: 8:spade: 9:spade:

SB bets $3.80, Hero calls $3.80, CO folds

PRE: co is fish, SB is 28/24/1.5 200hands so when he izo here i think he do this with 88+, any broadwasy becouse he is pretty agressiv. So i have two options 3b bluff and take this pot often or Calling. I decied calling becouse i been positon vs TAG and dominated fish range.

F: not bad when TAG c-bet here he never do that with air so he can have DRAW, TP, seconapirs, sets, flushes and i consider minRR here and fold to rasie becosue i expect a lot CC from KT,KJ, DRAws hand so i can get value and when he shoves i am pretty sure i am beeat and fold, but again i want keep the fish in pot so i just call.

What do you think??
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: In those spots I am very often inclined to 3bet here actually. Good spot to do so with our blockers. But of course Calling ain't like a huge mistake.

As played
      Postflop: He may still hold even some FD type of hands and maybe even something like TT/JJ/QQ with the and therefore I'd Call the flop as well and very likely fold to further action on turn.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      you prefer 3b?? you don't want play vs fish?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      you prefer 3b?? you don't want play vs fish?
      As I said Calling ain't wrong either. If you really prefer it playing this way then it's perfectly fine. :) But myself I usually just 3bet it if the SB guy us isolate-happy and does isolate a lot the fishy player.