This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kq Nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($32.45)
      Hero ($25)
      UTG ($35.35)
      CO ($12.36)
      BTN ($23.61)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, CO calls $0.25, fold, SB raises to $1.55, Hero calls $1.30, CO calls $1.30

FLOP ($4.65) K:spade: 8:spade: 9:spade:

SB bets $3.80, Hero calls $3.80, CO folds

PRE: co is fish, SB is 28/24/1.5 200hands so when he izo here i think he do this with 88+, any broadwasy becouse he is pretty agressiv. So i have two options 3b bluff and take this pot often or Calling. I decied calling becouse i been positon vs TAG and dominated fish range.

F: not bad when TAG c-bet here he never do that with air so he can have DRAW, TP, seconapirs, sets, flushes and i consider minRR here and fold to rasie becosue i expect a lot CC from KT,KJ, DRAws hand so i can get value and when he shoves i am pretty sure i am beeat and fold, but again i want keep the fish in pot so i just call.

What do you think??
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: In those spots I am very often inclined to 3bet here actually. Good spot to do so with our blockers. But of course Calling ain't like a huge mistake.

As played
      Postflop: He may still hold even some FD type of hands and maybe even something like TT/JJ/QQ with the and therefore I'd Call the flop as well and very likely fold to further action on turn.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      you prefer 3b?? you don't want play vs fish?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      you prefer 3b?? you don't want play vs fish?
      As I said Calling ain't wrong either. If you really prefer it playing this way then it's perfectly fine. :) But myself I usually just 3bet it if the SB guy us isolate-happy and does isolate a lot the fishy player.