Which Is Better

• imapest82
      imapest82
      Bronze
      Okay, when I have the $50.00 Starting Bankroll, what is best way to play, I am usually no good in regular cash games, now should I stick to single table or multi table tournies? And if playing cash games, which is better pot limit/no limit or fixed limit? I am thinking mathematically, not strategically, which mathmatically can turn me better rewards?
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there imapest.

The best advice i can give you is to play whatever you enjoy the most, whatever you choose to play you will need to work really hard at to improve and see the best results/rewards so you should pick whatever you enjoy the most to motivate you to study more and improve as quickly as you can. there is no "right" answer to what you should play that decision comes down to you just remember to always have fun :)

Good luck mate,
      Carl

couldnt go a full week without answering a question :D
    • imapest82
      imapest82
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice, I am probably going to sit at sng's and maybe some smaller mtt's and see which I like more and which I play better at. Once I have a basis I will stick to what I am good at.
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imapest82
      Thanks for the advice, I am probably going to sit at sng's and maybe some smaller mtt's and see which I like more and which I play better at. Once I have a basis I will stick to what I am good at.

Heya imapest82,

Remember to stick to the Bankroll Management Highlighted in the articles for SNGs & MTTS. Variance in SNGS and MTTS can be a killer

Best Regards
      Matt