What to look for using HEM.

• Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      I have been playing poker on and off for a few years but only in the recent months have I been playing a little more seriously. I usually play at Full Tilt and Ladbrokes but since Full Tilt has been down I have concentrated at Ladbrokes. It was my recent success playing in $1 Entry Multi Rush on Demands at Full Tilt showing a profit of $203 from 114 entries which made me take a greater interest on improving my game.

I have played 11.5k hands at NL £.02/.04 Max 6 Showing a profit of £41.06/$65.40. After looking at my Graph on HEM it shows that my Non Showdown Winnings are quite violently below even and I am interested to know if this is usual or If it is part of my game I really need to improve. All Profit is good Profit but are the results I am showing a fair profit to hands ratio for the limits I am playing at?

Id also like to know if there are any other interesting bits of information I can take from HEM that would help me evaluate my play and improve my game.

Finally if someone could show me how I can copy photos into the thread I can upload my graph :)

Thaanks
  • 7 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Do you know how to use imageshack?
    • Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      Never used it before but I'll take a look. Will it copy them straight into the post?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Gezep

Imageshack is a place that allows you to upload images. there are many others that allow you the same thing. basically you need to store your image online and then link to it using the little picture icon (in between the email and the youtube icon in the tool panel when you create your post)

I hope this helps

Best regards

Thazar
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gezep
      I have been playing poker on and off for a few years but only in the recent months have I been playing a little more seriously. I usually play at Full Tilt and Ladbrokes but since Full Tilt has been down I have concentrated at Ladbrokes. It was my recent success playing in $1 Entry Multi Rush on Demands at Full Tilt showing a profit of $203 from 114 entries which made me take a greater interest on improving my game.

I have played 11.5k hands at NL £.02/.04 Max 6 Showing a profit of £41.06/$65.40. After looking at my Graph on HEM it shows that my Non Showdown Winnings are quite violently below even and I am interested to know if this is usual or If it is part of my game I really need to improve. All Profit is good Profit but are the results I am showing a fair profit to hands ratio for the limits I am playing at?

Id also like to know if there are any other interesting bits of information I can take from HEM that would help me evaluate my play and improve my game.

Finally if someone could show me how I can copy photos into the thread I can upload my graph :)

Thaanks
      if this helps
      .15/.30 NL full ring
      Hands=6300
      Winnings=$223
      non showdown winnings=$61
    • Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      Hope this works [img][IMG]https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4400/graphe.jpg[/IMG][/img]
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      This is completely standard for tight-aggressive play. Many successful players have negative non-showdown winnings.

There are plenty of things you can try to improve it somewhat though.
    • Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      The middle stage of the graph when i go below 0, I was having an incredible amount of bad beats AA, KK and QQ were all showing red figures in my holecards chat but I got through that and am now finally hitting a profit and feeling alto more confident at the tables.

My initial theory is that my Non showdown winnings are so low because of the amount of Fish at the tables at Ladbrokes as they basically call with anything. Yesterday alone I won a 225BB pot with AA all in preflop against 99 and 8J. My VPIP from the 11786 hands is 16.5 so I am quite a tight player especially at 6 Max tables.

Any advice would be much apreciated on this and the above questions.

Thanks

Also thanks Melissaash It would seem i am about right looking at your earnings.