Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.15, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.60) 5:spade: J:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.60) 5:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 2:spade:

Hero bets $0.45, BB raises to $6.06 (AI), BTN folds, Hero calls $5.61

RIVER ($12.72) 5:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 2:spade: 4:spade:

BB: 63/5/3.4

PRE: I decied slowyplay my QQ here becsoue BB are super fish. IF you prefer 3b here explain me why do you think 3b is more EV than calls?
      F: i c/r often here but miss action
      T: easy bet and when he shoves i thinks and when he has AF 3.4 and i if he has 2x this is not make sense so i put him a lot drawy hand and easy call.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: No point to slowplay, tell me why should you slowplay and how can this be more +EV? :D If he is a fishy player I guess he is even capable of calling us anyways and we don't want to give him odds for calling any2 and then hitting.

As played
      Turn: Why Check/Raise? Do you even expect the BTN to bet into multiway pot? And Check/Raise will look a lot stronger. Rather bet it yourself. If they have a hand then they gonna Call.

As played
      Turn: And this is exactly the spot. :) You did slowplay your hand and now can't even let it go. Do you really expect the opponent to Check behind on flop and then shove on turn with just TP? With AF you can't do much here. He ain't bluffing anyways here and not that many draws either. It's rather a Bet/Fold for me while we only have invested some cents.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i calling here becsoue BU is SS so i think i win stack anyway but i want keep the
      BB i don't 3b a lot here so i don't know how he respond 3b but if he fold this is loose value from me.

T: yes but his line no make sense, fishes like do supid think but usually don't overshove with nuts.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      i calling here becsoue BU is SS so i think i win stack anyway but i want keep the BB i don't 3b a lot here so i don't know how he respond 3b but if he fold this is loose value from me.

And you ain't scared of any overcard? I mean there are a lot of them which just kill your action and you can't do anything. That's why I don't like the flatting that much at all unless the BB is squeeze-happy.

T: yes but his line no make sense, fishes like do supid think but usually don't overshove with nuts.

And with what should he shove like this while he didn't even bet the flop? If he had the TP then why doesn't he bet the flop?
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      99% with drawy hand.