Moneybookers in talks with Fulltilt???

• shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      I recently got this e-mail from moneybookers that they r in talks with fulltilt to restore their service and they also inform about other poker platforms like pokerstars , paddy power, etc.. in their e-mail. Don't know hw far is it true??

Dear XXXXXl,

Recently you deposited money to Full Tilt Poker. Because of circumstances beyond our control, Moneybookers has temporarily stopped accepting transactions to Full Tilt Poker and it is currently not possible to deposit or withdraw money at their poker room. In case you have pending withdrawals from Full Tilt Poker, rest assured that we are in constant contact with them to resolve the situation on behalf of our customers.

Because of this, we thought you might be interested in the following promotion offers.

XXXXX..
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi

I think this is an automatic email. Obviously every company who has business with Full Tilt has some kinda contact to re-solve any open case.

I'm not too sure this email means anything though.

Ingrid
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      That mail just says they're making sure your Moneybookers withdrawals will be resolved. It's just costumer care really, like IngridN said, I bet a lot of people / companies are lobbying with FTP to get all outstanding funds to their clients.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      That mail just says they're making sure your Moneybookers withdrawals will be resolved. It's just costumer care really, like IngridN said, I bet a lot of people / companies are lobbying with FTP to get all outstanding funds to their clients.
      +1
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      Ahh i see..Fingers crossed tho!! FTP has to come back lol :D