Does it get any worse than this bs?

• burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Tourney in the late phase(Blinds 200/400) I'm on button with KQo I have about 5200, 1 guy after me raises 3 BB and I had already limped so I call, Flop comes 2 Q 2 Rainbow I bet pot, he reraises all in I obviously call and as soon as I saw his hand I was like oh shit here we go again, Turn comes an Ace and the river comes a King.

Guess what he had before clicking the spoiler...

J10o........

This happens so much that it's ridicilous..
  • 13 replies
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      it happens, my sickest SNG hand from last night:
      villain running at 82/82 through 23 hands, Early Phase, everyone folds to BU, he min-raises, i reraise AA from SB, BB folds, he shoves, i call, he shows Q7o, board Q77JT, im eliminated

keep grinding
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      wow man that's sick, Just gotta keep telling ourselves to think about the good times i guess :O
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      The sickest of flops. Nothing you can do but curse under your breath and move on. As you say, 'keep grinding'!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedHeater
      The sickest of flops. Nothing you can do but curse under your breath and move on. As you say, 'keep grinding'!
      I htought the flop was Ok, even the turn was pretty good , it's the river that sucks, but trust me it is neither the last time nor the worse beat you are likely to see. You put your money in at the right time so keep doing it and you will make money long term ;)
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      It was just funny how he called with J10 which turned out to be the perfect hand to call with :s_evil:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burak220
      Tourney in the late phase(Blinds 200/400) I'm on button with KQo I have about 5200, 1 guy after me raises 3 BB and I had already limped so I call, Flop comes 2 Q 2 Rainbow I bet pot, he reraises all in I obviously call and as soon as I saw his hand I was like oh shit here we go again, Turn comes an Ace and the river comes a King.

J10o........

Wp
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by burak220

J10o........

Wp

sarcasm?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I lost with a straight flush the other day.

true story
    • Beastofterror
      Beastofterror
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      I lost with a straight flush the other day.

true story
      Bottom end of an openender?
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Worse player sucked out vs a better player. What's so bad about it? Great news!
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      you limped BU w 13 BB's ? + i think at that level ante's are in play, so next time play your hand like you should. All i see here is fish busted another fish oh well...
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sinsas
      you limped BU w 13 BB's ? + i think at that level ante's are in play, so next time play your hand like you should. All i see here is fish busted another fish oh well...
      this
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      I limped because I hoped he would raise due to him tilting from watching him for a while, Think before you say something. Antes were not in play in this, so your theory of seeing a fish busting a fish fails, I am on this site all the time trying to improve my game so calling me a fish is pretty stupid. When was the last time you made the final table of WSOP main event MR. phil Ivey.... :facepalm: