Fail

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Free 10$ on cake poker+7days limit holdem 4tables on 0.2/0.4=45$+13$rake

1.58$ and no more restrictions.I go to my friend's house and he is playn everestpoker with his last 3$(he had free 50).
      2.My friend go out for 3 h. and let me play.
      3.My friend comes back and I have won 3 sngs.Prizes 12.50$,21$,21$.Almost 40$ in his account.
      4.I go home thinking "dude you play good today why don't you try some MTT.
      5.PLayn 20+2$ MTT with 50$ bank roll :f_love: :f_o: .
      6.Busting on the buble with A K s when the next guy finishes 10 seconds after me in the money ;( .
      7.Lets try again.
      8.Busting 28 when 25 people make cash.AA did not hold vs 99.Trap the chip leader and go busto part two.
      9.Left with 6$ and tilting I flop top 2 on cash table.Lose all my money to a set.
      10.6$ rake back today.
      Not the first time that I get to this point.In 90% of the cases I do a come back in this situacions.So I will do my best.
      11.Tryn to win big and losing all.I think I see a patern here.
      12.Doing all the golden quizes with near perfect scores from my friends account without reading the strategy.
      13.Feeling good and going back to grind mode.
      14.I was down to 2$ 2times with this 10$free.Lets see if I am gona make it back like I always do.

So I am not normaly result oriented and every time I go in this mode I lose most of my money.I know we speak for a small amount of cash but the point is:Why should I try to win big when I can stady grow my bank roll with no risk?Have to put this qestion on the wall cuz if got like 1000$ in poker sites and I am like tic-tac-tic-tac BOOM :D .The promlem is my skill lvl.I don't say that I am very good but for sure I am wasting play everything under 5$ buy-in.....

I wish there was a quiz for staking so that I can show my understanding and feel for he game and move to limits were I can make my time cost effective and eliminate all tilt.Ahh sweet dreams :f_love:

edit: cake poker not party poker; )
  • 3 replies
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      It´s good that you have the knowledge for the limits but with 2BI bankroll for MTT even if you are Phil Ivey you won´t have any long-term winnings. You gotta play only with bankroll management. Read like the very basic strategy guides about Bankroll Management because it seems to me like you miss this part, and without it you´ll always be busting.
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Have you heard of bankroll management? :facepalm:

I remember when I played with 2BI bankroll, didn't even know about this site and lost all my money in a matter of hours or less..

take advantage of this site.

P.S. Switch to micro or regs will eat you :s_o: :s_grin: :s_grin: :s_grin:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burak220
      Have you heard of bankroll management? :facepalm:

I remember when I played with 2BI bankroll, didn't even know about this site and lost all my money in a matter of hours or less..

take advantage of this site.

P.S. Switch to micro or regs will eat you :s_o: :s_grin: :s_grin: :s_grin:
      wrong I eat regs cuz my play is far more advanced.
      I have to play 20+ BI MTTs and SNGs and rape the regs.But no money so w/e