Feedback thread for uglyboy88

• 41 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi man

I changed the titled of you feedback as it will be your feedback also later on if oyu want further stakes (1 feedback thread per member)

;)

Thazar
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      thank you a lot man ;)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      no worries ;)
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      Let the GRIND begins :f_cool:
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      in Saturdays 6-max lost double up with QQ vs 810o all in on the flop, when he rised from LP pre i rerised from BB and flop came 7108 rainbow... i bet re rerises and i shoved.
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      in 11$ FO with 30bb run with QQ into KK pre
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      with 12bb in The Big 33 shipped from CO with KQs and D called with AKo and BB went all in 2 with 66... LOST of course
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      Ul in the TT v KJo hand. But how come you didnt raise ott? Or even pref? TT oop in a $3 donkament tourney is just annoying. I mean they 4x / stack QTo lol.

EDIT: Oh it was the $11 rebuy. Then why not ship TT, like the nutz versus minraiser.
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KronanHonSjalv
      Ul in the TT v KJo hand. But how come you didnt raise ott? Or even pref? TT oop in a $3 donkament tourney is just annoying. I mean they 4x / stack QTo lol.

EDIT: Oh it was the $11 rebuy. Then why not ship TT, like the nutz versus minraiser.
      i checked the turn because i would get all his stuck or nothing on the river, i went for all, see if i rised on turn he would fold, no point to play like that. and no point to ship and gamble pre

yeah and i though to rise on the turn, but changed my mind :)
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      he would never fold KJ on that turn imo. and if he would. fold, well then he prolly wouldnt bluff river, so you dosent get any extra value from it. and on the river i never thinks he is bluffing, imo like alwais a better set or backdoored draws. with that said i wouldnt have folded either.

and as you saw he was willing to gamble with 6's, so your way ahed of his preflop get it in range. but thats just my opinion. gl with grind mate! it seems like you got a great edge, just wanted to hear ur opinion in that hand. :)
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      he would never fold KJ on that turn imo. and if he would. fold, well then he prolly wouldnt bluff river, so you dosent get any extra value from it. and on the river i never thinks he is bluffing, imo like alwais a better set or backdoored draws. with that said i wouldnt have folded either.

and as you saw he was willing to gamble with 6's, so your way ahed of his preflop get it in range. but thats just my opinion. gl with grind mate! it seems like you got a great edge, just wanted to hear ur opinion in that hand. :)
      like ur point of u 2, cool to talk thrue hands, thats the way how to learn ;)
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      more than double up already in Saturdays OMAHA
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      for sure!

nice one in the plo btw, so sick fold otr by Sjaars. lol.
      and btw, in the $11 rebuy, were you planning on pushing AK to any isoraise? i think that the limp along is find due to the stacksizes, but limp/call would be horrible.

gl once again. if you sell moore action some other day i def buy

edit2. nice bink in the $11 rebuy, ship it!
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      meh, doublepost.
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      just sucked out in 11+ with 17bb pushed TT from CO and SB got QQ and i got a T now 7k into 125/250
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      for sure!

nice one in the plo btw, so sick fold otr by Sjaars. lol.
      and btw, in the $11 rebuy, were you planning on pushing AK to any isoraise? i think that the limp along is find due to the stacksizes, but limp/call would be horrible.

gl once again. if you sell moore action some other day i def buy

edit2. nice bink in the $11 rebuy, ship it!
      checked the guy after me and thought someone might push, thats why i limped behind :) and i didnt wanted to rise on the limp because he would call anyway as donks always do, my options was push pre (28bb too much without antes) and limp behind and hope somebody rise etc.
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      just lost like 60bb HUGE pot in 11r with AQo vs 99...pre
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      pretty sick to, BU vs SB.
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      pretty sick to, BU vs SB.
      i knew he was iso rising for sure because limper were big stucks, he could call easy with AJo 2 and KQs or smth like that they dont know how to fold :D