The first deposit go down 0$!! Should I play poker again !??

• 4 replies
    • RubyWesson
      Hi manhtho2008,

Why don't you try to build some skills at free rolls, a lot of poker rooms offer them. If you combine this with reading strategy articles you will be back on your feet in no time. I would recommend using all of referral links as later on in your poker career it will unlock content focused to your current level of play. If you want to jump straight back into the action you could deposit, how about you change poker rooms. You might find yourself with a mindset that you cant beat Partypoker players. Definitely read all the articles focused on the game you play.

If you would like anymore assistance feel free to ask me or any of the community we try to be as helpful as possible

Best regards
    • matel17
      What are you playing? some of the micro games there have MASSIVE rake.
    • manhtho2008
      I play at FL0.05/0.10, FL0.02/0.04
      I find out that At 0.02/0.04, the opponents often call station, They call 2 cents easily, and try to wait their "lucky card" ,I cant bluff with at FL 0.02/0.04. I think because 2 cents very little, and they dont care 2 cent, they want to get POT !!!
    • DustyMonk
      Bluffing is near impossible in microstakes FL. If you think they have you beat, fold or check/calldown.