linking sites to pokerstrategy

• strauss1970
      strauss1970
      Bronze
      hi
      i signed up to 888poker before i signed up to poker strategy. I got my starting capital at fulltilt poker, they then gave me another 50 dollars at party poker. can i link up 888poker to pokerstrategy.

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi strauss1970,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to retrack any existing accounts you held prior to joining PokerStrategy.com.
      This is something the poker rooms just don't allow and is beyond PokerStrategy.com's control.

I'm afraid we are all in the same boat, each of us has the odd poker room where we used to play prior to finding PokerStrategy.com

If the situation did ever change in the future, our members would be updated by the news and forum pages, however this is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Sorry it couldn't be better news at this time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • strauss1970
      strauss1970
      Bronze
      i should have asked this as well
      i dont really like partypoker which is where i got 50 dollars, so i downloaded pokerstars through this site but it doesnt appear on my poker sites, maybe this is because i havent deposited any money into pokerstars.

i guess its not possible to transfer money from partypoker to pokerstars

thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi strauss,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to transfer the money after it has already been allocated into your poker account.

You can however transfer/withdraw it yourself if still not entirely happy with your chosen platform after clearing the starting capital. To do this you would need to earn a specific number of player points/rake.
      I'll have to double check the number of points required as it's not currently appearing in the guide. Will get back to you shortly.

In terms of PokerStars it is important you follow all of the installation steps carefully including the one relating to sharing of information.
      Having done this and after starting to play on real money tables, your Strategy points should start to be shown, allow a few days for the new account to appear however.

Shout if you're still experiencing problems however.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi strauss,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first or deposit at least $50 (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

-Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days

Anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid