This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hello Meiosei,

welcome to our community! :D there's no better place for a person who is new to poker. how are you doing today? have you read the basic articles yet? what game are you going to play?

smiles,
      wendy
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meiosei
      im new to poker. dont take me hard ~_^ gl E1 on your game :D
      Hiya Meiosei,

My names Matt I've been playing poker ages but only seriously for a little while this site will offer you loads towards your game.

If you need any help feel free to message me in the community tool :D

Best regards
      Matt
    • Meiosei
      Meiosei
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hello Meiosei,

welcome to our community! :D there's no better place for a person who is new to poker. how are you doing today? have you read the basic articles yet? what game are you going to play?

smiles,
      wendy

ya, i have read the articles and understand it well. passed the quiz on 2nd try :P

i play all type of poker game and my favorite are NL hold'em and PL omaha hi/lo

Originally posted by RubyWesson
      Originally posted by Meiosei
      im new to poker. dont take me hard ~_^ gl E1 on your game :D
      Hiya Meiosei,

My names Matt I've been playing poker ages but only seriously for a little while this site will offer you loads towards your game.

If you need any help feel free to message me in the community tool :D

Best regards
      Matt
      ty Matt! will looking you if i need help. oh ya, could you give me 5 bucks for my starting bankroll :tongue:
      just kidding, dont take it seriously ~_^
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      welcome mate ;)