Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.75)
      Hero ($11.38)
      UTG ($4.49)
      CO ($10.52)
      BTN ($17.86)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.35, CO calls $1, fold

FLOP ($3.10) K:diamond: Q:spade: J:club:

Hero bets $1.40, CO calls $1.40

TURN ($5.90) K:diamond: Q:spade: J:club: A:club:

Hero bets $2.25, CO raises to $7.77 (AI), Hero calls $5.52

RIVER ($21.44) K:diamond: Q:spade: J:club: A:club: 4:heart:

unk

PRE: stand
      F: nice so i bet for value and he calls
      T: nice card for me any Tx beat me but i can beat any pairs and any twopairs comos so i beat again and when he RR this is super duper easy fold to my life but who can fold the set in 3b pots :)
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

But again do you really expect him to go broke there with 2pairs? His Calling range could easily even consist of KK/QQ/AA/TT. He really has to be spewing away money if he does. Because whatever we do have we can easily have sets and etc, he ain't going broke here too often with 2pairs and most likely even if reasonable player then never.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i bet becsoue i think he calls me with two pairs no raise, so that is reson i think bet/fold turn is best play....but i don't understend you good you think he fold two pairs here?? and i should c/f turn ????
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      i would just give up on turn by c/f.
      u just don't beat anything in here, and if he has 2pair he won't raise or bet turn for sure
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      i bet becsoue i think he calls me with two pairs no raise, so that is reson i think bet/fold turn is best play....but i don't understend you good you think he fold two pairs here?? and i should c/f turn ????
      Most likely I would even consider Check/Fold since I don't expect him to bet there anyways without having us beat.