[NL20-NL50] Nl 20 Sh Aa

• Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze

So bad flop in my opinion, and worst turn...

Stacks:
      UTG (€20.75)
      UTG+1 (€21.58)
      CO (€20.85)
      BTN (€20.85)
      Hero (SB) (€20)
      BB (€53.54)

Pre-Flop: (€0.30, 6 players) Hero is SB A:spade: A:heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to €0.60, Hero raises to €2, 1 fold, BTN calls €1.40

Flop: Q:heart: J:spade: 4:heart: (€4.20, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets €2.40, Hero calls €2.40

Turn: Q:diamond: (€9, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets €4.60, Hero folds

Final Pot: €13.60
  • 2 replies
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I dont see the reason to check flop there, hes folding to 3bet 69% thats not too much and u can put him on range like probably all pp since he seems like a passive player who likes to set mine probably, aq , aj suited, kq suited, maybe few more suited broadway or connectors.

So i think bet flop because by checking u are opening urself to a bluff and u have to think what does your line look like to him? U cc drawy flop i would put u on flush draws, maybe gutshots like ak or a pp like tens because it was half potsize bet and i would definetly try to barrel u here.

When you bet you can decide easier. My line would be: bet flop, cc turn, and cf river to this player depending on bet sizing.
      edit: If he raises flop i think u can find a fold since he doesnt raise flop much and he never raised flop in 3bet pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Beseventh,

Definitely have to CBet the board while he 3bet calling range is still very wide and can easily even consist from just TP type of hands which did on flop. Giving up or going for Check/Call mode is a bit too weak. With Check/Call you might just induce him to start bluffing 2 streets and you will never know where you stand with your hand.

Best regards.