$9.60
      UTG2:
      $2.99
      MP1:
      $2.21
      MP2:
      $11.47

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4, A.
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, CO calls $0.15, BU calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.9) 3, 9, 6 (6 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.45, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0.45, CO folds, BU folds, SB folds.

Turn: ($1.8) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($3.8) 6 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $3.8.
      Results follow:

BB shows a pair of sixes(8 7).
      Hero shows two pairs, sixes and fours(4 A).

Hero wins with two pairs, sixes and fours(4 A).
  • 7 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi gambleallin,

its great to see you posting hands. this is going to help your game improve even further. that said, id like to introduce you to our hand evaluation forums where professional hand judges will take a look at your play. :) you can also see others who have posted their hands and you can also contribute your thoughts there. :)

we will move this thread there to the appropriate section. as you will notice, the title is usually descriptive with limit, FR/SH, the hand, and sometimes a description of the situation, for example, NL5 FR A4s, flopped flush draw

hope to see more of you around the hand evaluation forums!

smiles,
      wendy
    • gambleallin
      gambleallin
      Bronze
      thx :) . thought i'd put it in the wrong place lol. a lot to take in at the min.
      thanks again :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gambleallin,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help to move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Add to full stack. And as played without having even full stack it should be rather a fold on turn than Call. We ain't getting correct implied odds.

Best regards.
    • gambleallin
      gambleallin
      Bronze
      ok thanks :) . would i be better playing with a full stack then and folding hands like this?? thx. and if not call could i jam his turn bet??
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for helping me welcome our new member veriz ;)
      you're awesome, but then you already know that :D

i dont really play FR but is preflop call ok? this situation will rarely happen in SH but the dynamics are so drastically different.

i guess considering the fact that the flop is 6way, its ok to play the flop bit passively. in SH i would consider the option of raising the flop as well.

the half pot donkbet on the flop is really weak size except for the fact that he does it against 5 other people. (really bad idea btw)
      and on the turn, hero picks up a pair + FD. basically its a bluff catcher so jamming the turn is not really a great idea. check behind on river is also mandatory imo. all busted draws will fold so no further value there, and the only pair that we beat is if its the 3 that he hit. but its insane if he is donking a paired 3 into so many opponents (it probably checks flop). all 6x are calling of course so we just lose there if we get called or raised.

my two cents.
    • gambleallin
      gambleallin
      Bronze
      thanks helps a lot. :) looking foward to posting more hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Thanks purplefizz. :) And nope, I don't take myself as awesome, just a regular guy evaluating hands. :f_grin:

And about the preflop it's really up to the table. If we expect the table to be very loose and hop in the pot then I don't even mind for playing mostly for the nutflush.