First Aid Bonus

• Jeremie255
      Jeremie255
      Bronze
      Hello all,

I created five days ago an account at PartyPoker with the first aid bonus but the money is still not transferred...

I actually have 0.01 usd in my account, which has correctly been converted to a real money account.. but not the promised 250$..

Did this happen to anyone here also ? Is there something I can do ?
      PartyPoker says it's not their problem when I called the support...great welcome..

Thanks for helping ir sharing experience,

Jeremie255
  • 18 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Gold
      Hey Jeremie255

Did you try and submit a ticket to customer support if not here is the link

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Also you could email PartyPokers support at

http://www.partypoker.com/contact_us.html

and they also have live support at this link

https://chat.corp.partygaming.com/CONAV/chat/chat.jsp?cache=1310752564715

Hope i could help

Best Regards
      Matt
    • Jeremie255
      Jeremie255
      Bronze
      hey Matt,

Yep, tried this. PS says they did the transfer and I should have the 250$ on my pp account now..

Didn't write to partypoker, just phoned for now..

Cheers,
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jeremie,

I am really sorry that you've been waiting for a long time.

We're doing our absolute best to get information from the poker rooms as soon as possible. I can reassure you that the Bonus's will be paid, they just proved to be much more popular than expected.

Ingrid
    • Jeremie255
      Jeremie255
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrid.

Do you suggest I contact in writing PartyPoker or just wait ? How long ?
      Is it normal that I have first 0.01 usd before having the bonus ?

Thanks again,

Jeremie255
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      I would like to suggest a possibility that this could have happened, Somebody may have gone on your account and played on your account till 0.01 cents or maybe something like that because I don't know how else you would have 0.01 cents and PS says they sent you the money, see what I'm saying, connecting the dots. Gl anyway. :f_eek:
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Let me give you some explanation, Party Poker doesn't give the bonus, so it is pointless to contact them for affiliate bonus, regardless of the site ( PS or not)

The 1 cent is added indeed by party poker in order to activate the real money account and then to receive the funds from Poker Strategy. Why do you have one cent and you don't have the bonus , well I guess Poker Strategy are overloaded with requests for this bonus and they are doing their best to add them as soon as possible, but unfortunately this doesn't happen like in the movies Don't worry you will get your bonus, just wait and don't deposit ;)

Is it possible somebody else to log in to your account, yes... if you leave PC on with Party Poker opened or if you share your password.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Jeremie,

We're doing our absolute best to get information from the poker rooms as soon as possible. I can reassure you that the Bonus's will be paid, they just proved to be much more popular than expected.

Ingrid
      Yep, just like mine did. More than 2 weeks I was waiting like an idiot. I gave myself first aid. Bonus promises and promotions made me sick.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Jeremie,

Ingrid
      Yep, just like mine did. More than 2 weeks I was waiting like an idiot. I gave myself first aid. Bonus promises and promotions made me sick.
      I'm really sorry you had to wait for such a long time, fortunately the promotion has been rather popular and the overload caused a huge delay.

I hope you enjoy playing at Party Poker and managed to get a smile instead of a frown ever since ;)

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Krasi for popping by and giving some proper insight of what's going on over there :)
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      double post
    • Jeremie255
      Jeremie255
      Bronze
      Did you eventually receive the money Doctorkgb after the 2 weeks ?

Thanks Ingrid and Krasi for your positive answers,

Jeremie
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      Not even mail. And I mailed room. I gave up. Made some posts and send tickets to support. I don't even want it now. FT is gonna rise from ashes again :D
    • MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      what $250 bonus is he talking about?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Not even mail. And I mailed room. I gave up. Made some posts and send tickets to support. I don't even want it now. FT is gonna rise from ashes again :D
      Wooot?! Still not? ^^
      Can you confirm your Party Poker username for me please?

Ingrid
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      So curious that there are some promotions from Party Poker... Any nice promotion from Party Poker to intro lately special for pokerstrategy member? Just looking for some promotion if have from Party Poker before doing my 1st deposit with them....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fivesky55
      So curious that there are some promotions from Party Poker... Any nice promotion from Party Poker to intro lately special for pokerstrategy member? Just looking for some promotion if have from Party Poker before doing my 1st deposit with them....
      Hi fivesky,

You can participate in the PartyPoker - 100% up to $500 Bonus offer.

Little more info about it:

-Bonuscode PSVIP is required (case sensitive spelling)
      -100% up to $500/€325/£250 first deposit bonus
      -To clear the bonus the following PartyPoints are required:
      o $1 Bonus per 8 PartyPoints...
      o €1 Bonus per 10 PartyPoints...
      o £1 Bonus per 12 PartyPoints...
      - Paid out in ten increments, each 10% of the total amount.
      - Timelimit 120 days.
      - The First Deposit should made in the first 60 days after registration, otherwise the offer will expire

Let me know if you need more information please
      Ingrid
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,
      Thanks for your info but unfortunately I have registered quite long ago with Party Poker but did not make any deposit. I have tried making some deposit in Titan Poker and Poker770 as pokerstrategy given the promotion earlier, unfortunately to tell that Ipoker Network rooms don't really worked out for me. So trying to looking furthermore promotion from Party Poker before building bankroll there. Anyway, so miss the days in Full Tilt Poker... Hoping them to get back on their way.

Regards
      fivesky
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      In that case I'd say the best bet is using the 200JULY deposit offer for a $200 Reload bonus, it's released at $3/$ so it's quite decent rakeback equivalent while building status to access bonuses for points later.
      It's not PS exclusive, but it's a good one.

Regards,
      Richard