How to use same stats for every player number

• spoinkah
      spoinkah
      Bronze
      Im playing 6max on Stars. How can i make Elephant use the same statistics no matter how many players are seated at the table?
      At the moment its using separate ones for 5 players seated, full table etc..
      Thanks in advance!
  • 7 replies
    • spoinkah
      spoinkah
      Bronze
      come on guys! someone help me!

my stats keep changing everytime someone joins/leaves the table...
      i checked my playernumber filter: they seem ok!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey, spoinkah

it's pretty easy.

Go to your hud options -> configure your default hud -> activate to option to "always use the default hud" (above the drop down menu).
    • spoinkah
      spoinkah
      Bronze
      That option was already enabled. I unticked/ticked it again with no changes.
      My stats keep resetting everytime the number of players change...
      :(
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey spoinkah,

my post was about the hud layout(!), not about statistical values.
      It's impossible to keep the same statistical values for 6max - 9max...

This doesn't even make sense, you don't want to see 9max Stats for a player you are currently playing heads-up! Your stats need to reset everytime the number of players change.
    • spoinkah
      spoinkah
      Bronze
      So you are saying there is no way of having the same stats for a 4/5/6-handed game?

It makes perfect sense to have the same stats for all of those. On my limits noone adjusts to the numbers of players. They play their game whether its 6handed or 4handed.
      I would rather have a comprehensive stat like 10/9 over 500 6/5/4-handed hands than 25/20 over 15 4-handed hands.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spoinkah
      So you are saying there is no way of having the same stats for a 4/5/6-handed game?

It makes perfect sense to have the same stats for all of those. On my limits noone adjusts to the numbers of players. They play their game whether its 6handed or 4handed.
      I would rather have a comprehensive stat like 10/9 over 500 6/5/4-handed hands than 25/20 over 15 4-handed hands.
      +1
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spoinkah

Hey,

I somewhat agree with you - however, here is the list of filters which are used to filter statistics based on the playercount on your tables: