Best way to cashout?(Canada)

• ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      I live in Canada and my bank doesn't allow you to use there visa directly so I used EntroPay to deposit. I'm only cashing out 100 bucks so the cheaper the better. Im guessing entropay is a good way too go but if anyone knows a better way that would be great.

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      EFT, you don't have to verify the bank account, just go to the cashier, click on cash out, choose EFT canadian electronic transfer and enter your bank account :( click on the small "í" icon for more info how to enter it ) .

but entropay is better, you will get your money faster in 3 to 5 business days after approval.

If you have moneybookers deposit 25 USD and than cash out the whole amount to moneybookers, it takes 2 to 6 hours to get the money after approval and approval takes 24 to 48 Hours
    • ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      So I used entro pay and now the funds are on that card. Now Im went too transfer funds and their options are new Entropay card or new bank account. But the new bank account option has a fee of $15 which just about makes it not worth it. Is that a one time charge?
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      I don't understand what you mean, you have an entropay card and you want to load funds on it?! Or you have money in the entropay and you want to dep to partypoker?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      instadebit
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by ga11ant
      I live in Canada and my bank doesn't allow you to use there visa directly so I used EntroPay to deposit. I'm only cashing out 100 bucks so the cheaper the better. Im guessing entropay is a good way too go but if anyone knows a better way that would be great.
      Won't be fast now, but in future it will be.
      I have an account I use exclusively for poker, and keep no money in it unless I need it.
      You have the site "verify" the account -- takes a couple of days -- and after that you can move money in and out at will. I think there is a delay of 2-3 business days when cashing out, but depositing (of course) is instant once you have gone through the motions.

On Party this is called "Electronic Transfer".
      No fees of any kind in either direction.

Can't remember what it was called on Stars.
      The same account works for both.
    • PkrPlyr2k11
      PkrPlyr2k11
      Bronze
      Definitely recommend instadebit... direct to my CIBC account.
    • ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, the electronic transfer worked. It took a while and I had to deal with customer support alot but it was worth it.