question about the rakeback

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      If the rakeback is 27% of the rake i produce and my strategy points stands at 510 when each 1$ means 2pts that means i have produced roughly about 255$ of rake... which is WAY above 10$, and because i only got 2.67$ worth of rakeback, i assume the rake calculated in the rakeback was 10$, i don't understand that... can anyone explain?

thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      There is no FT points to strategy points ratio. It's dependant on factors such as the limit you are playing and such. I think the main problem is that FT give out 'fractional points' which do not count toward strategy points, only the actual rake you generate counts. Correct me if I'm wrong on that but it would make sense.

It will most likely be correct, 27% of the rake that you give FT will get back to you at some point.
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      yea but i also have about 2.5k FTPoints which i made in about 2 weeks... and still i only got 2.67$ rakeback... how can it be? that means i generated only 10$ rake. so how did i get 2.5k FTPoints?
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      For a start, any rake that you paid during your $50 bonus release period does not get rakeback. That rake pays for your bonus, any rakeback you recieve will be on the rake you produced after you cleared your $50 bonus (I assume you already have).

For a rough idea, I have 429 Strategy points and I have recieved about $14 rakeback to date. So i would expect some for you either this month or next.

And like I said before, don't get too worked up on the FT points, they don't really mean anything when you try to relate them to rake.

/edit I didn't see that you had already got some rakeback, sorry. At least you know it's working right? Like i said, the $50 bonus is the most likely explanation, wait for next month and expect to see a more regular amount.
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      ok hope you're right. thnx