Need help

• burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      I always use Ukash to deposit to all poker sites I play on and have no way to deposit onto moneybookers, Can anyone suggest some ideas to get like 10$ onto my moneybookers so I can deposit using that method so they let me withdraw using moneybookers too? Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      hi burak

I believe that the options for depositing on Moneybookers are country specific and are listed on the "upload funds" page once logged in your Moneybookers account.

if there are no suitable option for you there I would think that you are out of luck. The only thing i could think of is to register a prepaid credit card.

Best regards

Thazar
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      ok thanks for your advice ;( ;)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I had this same problem, with my card not being able to deposit to MB, but a real life friend sent me like $21 from his MB to my MB(he just needs your email that you registered on MB)(1% fee charged to sender) and I used these $ to deposit in Mansion and recently did my first withdraw from Mansion to MB =)

I am currently trying to get the money out of MB to my bank account because a Check takes forever I heard =)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I had this same problem, with my card not being able to deposit to MB, but a real life friend sent me like $21 from his MB to my MB(he just needs your email that you registered on MB)(1% fee charged to sender) and I used these $ to deposit in Mansion and recently did my first withdraw from Mansion to MB =)

I am currently trying to get the money out of MB to my bank account because a Check takes forever I heard =)

Is it prohibited by MB? If I read it correctly, they take it as money loundering. I want to take this option too but I was afraid can not able to withdraw to my bank account. So, if you can make it please let me know.

It will safe me about $20, because international bank transfer from my country is too high.

BTW, why not ask your friend to do it for you? Send the money to his MB and he send money from his local bank account to yours.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Originally posted by TheBrood

Is it prohibited by MB? If I read it correctly, they take it as money loundering. I want to take this option too but I was afraid can not able to withdraw to my bank account. So, if you can make it please let me know.

It will safe me about $20, because international bank transfer from my country is too high.

BTW, why not ask your friend to do it for you? Send the money to his MB and he send money from his local bank account to yours.
      Have you thought of contacting them and ask about this?
      Ingrid