This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free 50 dollars on PartyPoker

• 8 replies
    • imapest82
      imapest82
      Bronze
      I just had mine deposited today, I sent my ID in two days ago.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi CroKopLfc,

you seem to be bronze already. can you pls check your account again? if you have more problems, i will inquire for you. or you can also send a ticket to support and they'll get back to you shortly :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CroKopLfc
      How long do I have towait for free 50 dollars on PartyPoker. It passed 5 days already. If anyone knows please answer.
      Hi there,

Your bonus was credited on Everest Poker on the 2011-07-11.

Could you please log into your accont ---> bonuses and check if its visible?

If it isn't please contact our customer support and they will be happy to look into your case.

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • guardatoma
      guardatoma
      Bronze
      hi,
      can anyone tell me why cant i use free 50$ ive got on party poker for sports betting? it says i havent enough funds to place bet..

thx
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by guardatoma
      hi,
      can anyone tell me why cant i use free 50$ ive got on party poker for sports betting? it says i havent enough funds to place bet..

thx
      Hi guardatoma

IMO it is probably because we are a poker school and the $50 we provide you is to learn how to play profitable poker and not to use in sport betting.

I trust you understand

Regards

Thazar
    • grinzo154
      grinzo154
      Bronze
      I passed a quiz and at the end it said 2 days and the capital will be in ur part poker account. It has been 4 days, what do I have to do?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grinzo154
      I passed a quiz and at the end it said 2 days and the capital will be in ur part poker account. It has been 4 days, what do I have to do?
      Hi grinzo154,

Has this changed since because I can see you are a bronze member? If you haven't received your free $50 starting capital by now, I suggest you contact our customer support and they will look into this issue for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grinzo154
      Its been transferred 3 days ago :) (2012-01-10 09:33:57)

Please check with Party Poker if you still missing the free $50 on your poker account.

Ingrid