Free 50 dollars on PartyPoker

• 8 replies
    • imapest82
      imapest82
      Bronze
      I just had mine deposited today, I sent my ID in two days ago.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi CroKopLfc,

you seem to be bronze already. can you pls check your account again? if you have more problems, i will inquire for you. or you can also send a ticket to support and they'll get back to you shortly :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CroKopLfc
      How long do I have towait for free 50 dollars on PartyPoker. It passed 5 days already. If anyone knows please answer.
      Hi there,

Your bonus was credited on Everest Poker on the 2011-07-11.

Could you please log into your accont ---> bonuses and check if its visible?

If it isn't please contact our customer support and they will be happy to look into your case.

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • guardatoma
      guardatoma
      Bronze
      hi,
      can anyone tell me why cant i use free 50$ ive got on party poker for sports betting? it says i havent enough funds to place bet..

thx
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by guardatoma
      hi,
      can anyone tell me why cant i use free 50$ ive got on party poker for sports betting? it says i havent enough funds to place bet..

thx
      Hi guardatoma

IMO it is probably because we are a poker school and the $50 we provide you is to learn how to play profitable poker and not to use in sport betting.

I trust you understand

Regards

Thazar
    • grinzo154
      grinzo154
      Bronze
      I passed a quiz and at the end it said 2 days and the capital will be in ur part poker account. It has been 4 days, what do I have to do?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by grinzo154
      I passed a quiz and at the end it said 2 days and the capital will be in ur part poker account. It has been 4 days, what do I have to do?
      Hi grinzo154,

Has this changed since because I can see you are a bronze member? If you haven't received your free $50 starting capital by now, I suggest you contact our customer support and they will look into this issue for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by grinzo154
      Its been transferred 3 days ago :) (2012-01-10 09:33:57)

Please check with Party Poker if you still missing the free $50 on your poker account.

Ingrid