pt 3 is crap

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      y cant it never connect to a database? I had to completely deletee postsql and re install then it dosent even tell me to create a new database or what the old one was, just keep saying cant connect to datat base

HEM dosen't even come close to the pain I am having with this, such a better software but i still have 50days left in my pt3 trial so it would be nice to get it to work

any help appreciated
  • 4 replies
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      nvm i got it,

damn they dont make this stuff e z anymore lol
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      actually if anyone can help me with changing my tourney info that would be great

I should be showwing over 1k in profit for tourneys but it says -$43

how do i look at each history to see what I actually paid entrry for and how much I really won? I cant remember every tourney from the past 3 months

thanks
    • ipo44
      ipo44
      Bronze
      Should be because your winning tourneys are not kept in your hand history folder and PT didn't track these hands.
      BTW PT is not crap! Is a great tool.
      There are plenty of info how to set up everything at their site...
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipo44
      Should be because your winning tourneys are not kept in your hand history folder and PT didn't track these hands.
      BTW PT is not crap! Is a great tool.
      There are plenty of info how to set up everything at their site...
      nope thats not it, its showiing tourneys I have played but giving it the wrong amount, like the entry fee and how much I won so all the tournies are listed there just not showing it properly