Any winning reg playing $1-$6 speed STT's at Party Poker?

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Well, thx to Pokerstrategy.com and some luck I was able to finally create a tracked account of Pokerstrategy.com namely at Party Poker. As I play STT's exclusively at Pokerstars I was a bit "in shock" to find out that the STT rake there is absurd!!! To give you a comparison:

Pokerstars vs Party
      $1,50 ($0,21 rake fee) vs $1 ($0,20 rake fee) = 14% vs 20% Rake
      $3,50 ($0,39) vs $3 ($0,60) = 11,14% vs 20% Rake
      $7 ($0,63) vs $6 ($1) = 9% vs 16,67% Rake

It's just at the $11 limit where the rake is the same as Pokerstar's previous $11 limit which is 9,09%.

Basically, I just plan to play on this site mainly to finally gain some higher status at Pokerstrategy (+ some profits obv :) ) which I wasn't able to do for a long long time :) ..

So I got my $50 free starting capital and have another 100% bonus up to 69 euro + the first deposit bonus promotion. I was thinking to take advantage of both promotions but I really don't know if I should do it because with those rake fee % I'll become a marginal to losing player at all those limits.

I have a 11-12% ROI at $3,40 (4k+ example) and 8.10% at $5,50 (3k+ example) on Pokerstars and if I now have to include the difference in rake fee % It's easy to assume I'm gonna be a marginal to losing reg :( .. Ohh thats normal speed btw lol

Anyway, I was wondering if there are winning regs playing these limits and kindly share your ROI too :p just to have some ideas..

Greetz
  • 6 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I don't play in partypoker, but no point to even play with such huge rake imo...
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      I don't play in partypoker, but no point to even play with such huge rake imo...
      Agree.. thx for ur 2nd opinion ;) .. I'll just play out the $50 free capital and hope I can survive the abnormal rake.. If not, well, that sucks but hey party sucks too :D
    • Cagey
      Cagey
      Bronze
      Over 1 k games I have an ROI of about 2% on $1 party SNGs in comparison to about 10% on the $6 on Tilt. I'm trying hard to find a way of winning on them in a way where I win more than 4 dollars per 100 games... I think I'll be a millionaire soon!
      Im affectively playing to get my strategy points up lol.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      the rake will break you. One bad day and that's it. You really shouldn't play there at the micros. Not to mention the crap software, lol
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      I started on party this month after closing fulltilt. My whole roll is on FTP so needed to start at these micros. Rake is huge, without clearing first deposit bonus its waste of time for sure. Its something like 150 1 dollar sng and 600 3 dollar, all turbos.

Here is graph so far

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/partyf.png/
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cagey
      Over 1 k games I have an ROI of about 2% on $1 party SNGs in comparison to about 10% on the $6 on Tilt. I'm trying hard to find a way of winning on them in a way where I win more than 4 dollars per 100 games... I think I'll be a millionaire soon!
      Woww.. That's a huge difference although medium example.. Yeah, I played like 10 $3 speed.. run bad and lost about $20.40 out of my free $50 starting capital.. lol I know no BRM :D .. So I started playing these so-called "$1 turbo's" which are basically superturbo's.. :) 51 games so far and down $8.60.. :) whatever :P will see how it goes.. still $21 to go :D

Im affectively playing to get my strategy points up lol.

same for me ;)

rin22 I started on party this month after closing fulltilt.

Hope for u (and all FTP players and others affected by it) you'll still see your roll in the near future.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/partyf.png/

Quite nice graph.. At least you're making some $$$ as supposed to me :D I'd say keep it up :P

Btw I have back-up plan in case I go busto for first time :D I'll just play the $100 daily freerolls exclusively for players who have a tracked account at Party Poker via Pokerstrategy.com.. Yeah :s_cool:

Greetzz