StrategyPoints => Status

• mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Hello

I earned 207 strategy points on the 13th, it says im silver, but im not... I made another 229 on the 14th, Im still bronze. Yesterday I must have made about 500, those arent there yet? Why is that?

Im bored and want to watch some videos, but not for nl10 :f_confused:
  • 22 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi mariaprodanova,

let me go follow up for you :) sit tight.

thanks,
      wendy
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I thought the point of the new system was only updating at months end? no?

I've got a slight issue with my own SP, but I'll give it a few hours or a day or two to work itself out first.

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

New status system

Example: Between May 1 and 15, you earn 100 StrategyPoints. You will be a Silver member until at least June 30. Remember that to keep your status in July, you would need to again earn 100 points in June.

As soon as the StrategyPoints are updated your status will upgrade.

If you guys need more details, please contact our customer support and they will be happy to sort this out for you :)

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Sitting tight :f_p:

Originally posted by IngridN
      Ingrid
      Well that's just the thing, I made the points and the status isn't updating. It's not a big deal tho, probably some small delay, I'm just bored lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mariaprodanova
      Sitting tight :f_p:

Originally posted by IngridN
      Ingrid
      Well that's just the thing, I made the points and the status isn't updating. It's not a big deal tho, probably some small delay, I'm just bored lol
      wowza! don't sit tight, send a ticket :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      according to the new system, its supposed to update at mid- month. so that should be around today-ish. except it also happens to be the weekend so there can be some delay. :)

congrats on reaching silver status anyway. i found a looot of useful stuff there ;)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I got 200 SP bonus that confused the crap out of me at first.

Then I read up a bit and noticed there's a 1SP/$ First deposit bonus at PP, so all good.

The issue at hand is, the status square lists "16SP" gathered this month.(I was inactive until the 14th), still 84 to go to retain silver into next month, and it's not added to lifetime SP aquired either.

As I said though, I'm far from in any hurry, so I'll wait a bit and see if it sorts itself.

Regards,
      Richard
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Thanks, I've been silver before tho', I mean...if I made 200 points in one day, Im probably not just starting out, just didnt play for a while and played not tracked through PS.

Thanks for the info, all the best to you guys and good luck, although we know its not about luck :s_cool:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      definitely makes sense :D welcome back then. and go crush those tables. :f_love: happy to help. have a great weekend!
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      and if i make the points after the first half of the month i need to wait till month ends? to get to bronze ?? i need bronze to post in a certain section i already made 10points i'm sure but i dont see them..
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PinkFairy
      and if i make the points after the first half of the month i need to wait till month ends? to get to bronze ?? i need bronze to post in a certain section i already made 10points i'm sure but i dont see them..
      The strategypoints are updated with a 2-4 day delay I think. So your results will not show up untill 2-4 days after that day.

Once you get enought points for a status you will get the status and keep it for the rest of the month + the next one.

But once you got bronze you will never become basic again.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi PinkFairy (loooove the name),

did you receive the starting capital or did you deposit using our links? can you kindly tell me what room you play? i will ask someone to check.
      under our current system, any points you make from the first half of the month are updated mid month, hence your status will be upgraded then. you can read about it here :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/New-Status-System-Is-Now-Live_47006/

if you have more questions, let me know.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      @ PinkFairy:

Just to add to the esteemed Mizz Fizz, our status system is explained here.

Trust this helps. :f_cool:
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      i deposited using your links
      i play on pokerstars user PTOAligator
      doesn't matter anymore after i made this post i saw i am bronze :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      i deposited using your links
      i play on pokerstars user PTOAligator
      doesn't matter anymore after i made this post i saw i am bronze :D
      :D

All good now?
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      "For example, at the moment, you can collect up to 300 additional points every month, 10 points for every day you earn at least 1 point in one of our partner rooms. This makes reaching Silver status child's play and puts Gold status firmly in sight."

Couple of my friends are playng on partypoker and getting only 1 point per day with out bonus 10 :)
      Maybe they are playng on small bets, thats why :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DuDaa,

That might be because you only receive 10 extra SP/day once.

So if your friends are playing on PokerStars, Cake and William Hill they will still be receiving the t10 extra SP once/day and not after each room:)

Was this helpful?
      Ingrid
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Ammm, nop :D

I mean they have like 6 points and they dont get bonus...
      Like one friend earned 6points in couple days and didnt get the bonus of 10 points :)

If he would get that bonus, I would get 10$ on PS and would be one step closer to the cash games :D

Or like my girlfriend lost all money and earned couple points... she got the bonus of 10SP, but I didnt get 10$ reward for her....
      That would be another step closer for me to reach 50$ :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      The +10 daily SP for earning more than one SP in that day at any linked account does not count for TAF rewards.
      Only "real" SP do.

Regards,
      Richard