Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.01
      BB:
      $2.08

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6:heart: , 6:spade:
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.16) 9:diamond: , 6:diamond: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.1, BB raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.56) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.2, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($0.96) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.7, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.96

ok i tried to steal with from the SB but got called. nice flop, decided to cbet because everyone knows that people like to bet out on flops like these with air... luckily he called and i decided to try and make it look like a cbet with nothing so i checked. i have to say i really didn't know how to extract the maximum value here but i tried to not get too excited by the hand lol. i just thought the standard betting for value should be the best approach but i'm not so sure. also he was tight passive and because he bet into me i thought he could also have a lesser monster than me so this is why i chose to bet but again i was a little lost... maybe i could have raised him on the turn in the hopes of him chasing a possible flush draw?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

On such a draw-heavy board I'd consider even cbetting it a bit bigger ~$0,14 and likely just 3bet and try to get it in. Don't really want to play it OOP and Check it on turn while he may easily Check it behind. So overall not the greatest play. :(

Definitely had to Check/Raise the turn as played.

Best regards.