This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 mss TT

• JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $4,09
      MP2:
      $3,06
      Hero:
      $0,68

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0,04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,12, SB folds, BB calls $0,10, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0,29) 9:club: , 6:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,21, BB raises to $0,42, Hero raises to $0,56 (All-In), BB calls $0,14.

Turn: ($1,41) 8:heart:
      River: ($1,41) 5:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1,41

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Th Td)
      BB shows three-of-a-kind, nines (9s 9d)

BB wins with three-of-a-kind, nines (9s 9d)

Hey,

should I consider folding? BB would probably call a pocket pair in this situation only, because he hopes that mp2 calls so he gets some implied odds (this opponent in BB has always folded his limps against me, I think he knows he cannot play marginal hands against me profitable).

What do you think? Thx
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would 3bet a bit bigger preflop since Villain in person minraises and you want to get pure value here

On this flop you have a relatively drawheavy board so I will valuebet here and if you get raised, there is no choice here so you have to shove here. cBet/folding is kind off a waste here because you do not have that much behind in terms of pot odds. Bet/calling as in literally calling this 21cents is also not viable since you have 13cents left

Best regards,
      Gerv