This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Bb

• Killerius
      Killerius
      Bronze
      Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10BB (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

MP3 ($2.06)
      CO ($2.31)
      Button ($2.00)
      SB ($2.15)
      BB ($1.70) (Hero)
      UTG ($2.75)
      UTG+1 ($8.32)
      UTG+2 ($1.90)
      MP1 ($1.55)
      MP2 ($6.35)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 3 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks,

Flop: 8:spade: , 7:heart: , A:club: ( $0.4 )
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, UTG raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero raises All-In $1.6, UTG calls $1.20,

Turn: 6:club: ( $3.6 )

River: 4:heart: ( $3.6 )

Final Pot: $3.42

Results:
      UTG has 9:diamond: , T:diamond:
      Hero has 8:diamond: , A:heart:
      Outcome: UTG wins $3.42

This one is from small blinds, i know i shouldn't even played it, or at least raised PF, but come on:

Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10BB (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

UTG+1 ($2.40)
      UTG+2 ($12.04)
      MP1 ($3.36)
      MP2 ($10.18)
      MP3 ($2.00)
      CO ($10.37)
      Button ($27.27)
      SB ($1.90) (Hero)
      BB ($1.79)
      UTG ($10.87)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.10, 4 folds, MP3 checks, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks,

Flop: A:spade: , T:spade: , 2:heart: ( $0.4 )
      Hero bets $0.20, 1 folds, UTG raises All-In $10.77, 1 folds, Hero raises All-In $1.8,

Turn: Q:heart: ( $12.97 )

River: 6:heart: ( $12.97 )

Final Pot: $12.77

Results:
      Hero has T:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG has 2:spade: , 2:club:
      Outcome: UTG wins $12.77
  • 4 replies
    • factorIR
      factorIR
      Bronze
      Bet more on the flop to protect your hand. Otherwise nice hands.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      1st hand: bet more on the flop, closer to $.25 or $.30 so that you will be easierly allowed to go all-in soon (which is the aim of the small stack strategy). Otherwise nh.

2nd hand: fold preflop. Limping a hand like AT doesn't mean anything, you either want to raise it to be called by weaker hands. Limping a mediocre hand is bad since you will not be able to have reads (they can have any two, si even with a TPTK you just can't know where you stand against space-coming two-pairs). There are just a few hands you can limp from the SB: the pocket pairs, and only if there are a lot of limpers (around 3), and ONLY IF THE LIMPERS ARE LOOSE POSTFLOP.
      On the flop: same as before, bet more ($0.25 / $0.30), otherwise nice hand.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      1) bet more on flop. might be a good spot for check/push, if you have some reads and play your draws oop in the same manner.

2) bet more on flop. I agree with DoigteurFou, AT is a raising hand, I wouldn`t limp it unless I found no reasons to raise it.

DoigteurFou, you can play draws oop profitably. It require some reads and skills, but very much doable. Therefore, we limp suited connectors/AXs and even one-gapers when we have good odds (3+ limpers).
      You don`t require much reads when you flop a set, therefore playing pp is way easier. 2+ limpers is enough to make sure you play them profitable in the long run.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      DoigteurFou, you can play draws oop profitably. It require some reads and skills, but very much doable. Therefore, we limp suited connectors/AXs and even one-gapers when we have good odds (3+ limpers).
      You don`t require much reads when you flop a set, therefore playing pp is way easier. 2+ limpers is enough to make sure you play them profitable in the long run.
      For the moment i play as if i had the minimum skill. I'll take note of what ou said about suited-connectors ans Axs, and maybe try it out on tables that looks weak, i won't try one-gapers i think. The numbers of limpers and the conditions in which ilimp are the one i use, so they are tighter than the conditions which could be "just necessary", but i don't want to loose money in things i try.

Thanks a lot for the advises :)