[NL2-NL10] Bb

• Killerius
      Killerius
      Bronze
      Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10BB (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

MP3 ($2.06)
      CO ($2.31)
      Button ($2.00)
      SB ($2.15)
      BB ($1.70) (Hero)
      UTG ($2.75)
      UTG+1 ($8.32)
      UTG+2 ($1.90)
      MP1 ($1.55)
      MP2 ($6.35)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 3 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks,

Flop: 8:spade: , 7:heart: , A:club: ( $0.4 )
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, UTG raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero raises All-In $1.6, UTG calls $1.20,

Turn: 6:club: ( $3.6 )

River: 4:heart: ( $3.6 )

Final Pot: $3.42

Results:
      UTG has 9:diamond: , T:diamond:
      Hero has 8:diamond: , A:heart:
      Outcome: UTG wins $3.42

This one is from small blinds, i know i shouldn't even played it, or at least raised PF, but come on:

Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10BB (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

UTG+1 ($2.40)
      UTG+2 ($12.04)
      MP1 ($3.36)
      MP2 ($10.18)
      MP3 ($2.00)
      CO ($10.37)
      Button ($27.27)
      SB ($1.90) (Hero)
      BB ($1.79)
      UTG ($10.87)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.10, 4 folds, MP3 checks, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks,

Flop: A:spade: , T:spade: , 2:heart: ( $0.4 )
      Hero bets $0.20, 1 folds, UTG raises All-In $10.77, 1 folds, Hero raises All-In $1.8,

Turn: Q:heart: ( $12.97 )

River: 6:heart: ( $12.97 )

Final Pot: $12.77

Results:
      Hero has T:diamond: , A:heart:
      UTG has 2:spade: , 2:club:
      Outcome: UTG wins $12.77
  • 4 replies
    • factorIR
      factorIR
      Bronze
      Bet more on the flop to protect your hand. Otherwise nice hands.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      1st hand: bet more on the flop, closer to $.25 or $.30 so that you will be easierly allowed to go all-in soon (which is the aim of the small stack strategy). Otherwise nh.

2nd hand: fold preflop. Limping a hand like AT doesn't mean anything, you either want to raise it to be called by weaker hands. Limping a mediocre hand is bad since you will not be able to have reads (they can have any two, si even with a TPTK you just can't know where you stand against space-coming two-pairs). There are just a few hands you can limp from the SB: the pocket pairs, and only if there are a lot of limpers (around 3), and ONLY IF THE LIMPERS ARE LOOSE POSTFLOP.
      On the flop: same as before, bet more ($0.25 / $0.30), otherwise nice hand.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      1) bet more on flop. might be a good spot for check/push, if you have some reads and play your draws oop in the same manner.

2) bet more on flop. I agree with DoigteurFou, AT is a raising hand, I wouldn`t limp it unless I found no reasons to raise it.

DoigteurFou, you can play draws oop profitably. It require some reads and skills, but very much doable. Therefore, we limp suited connectors/AXs and even one-gapers when we have good odds (3+ limpers).
      You don`t require much reads when you flop a set, therefore playing pp is way easier. 2+ limpers is enough to make sure you play them profitable in the long run.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      DoigteurFou, you can play draws oop profitably. It require some reads and skills, but very much doable. Therefore, we limp suited connectors/AXs and even one-gapers when we have good odds (3+ limpers).
      You don`t require much reads when you flop a set, therefore playing pp is way easier. 2+ limpers is enough to make sure you play them profitable in the long run.
      For the moment i play as if i had the minimum skill. I'll take note of what ou said about suited-connectors ans Axs, and maybe try it out on tables that looks weak, i won't try one-gapers i think. The numbers of limpers and the conditions in which ilimp are the one i use, so they are tighter than the conditions which could be "just necessary", but i don't want to loose money in things i try.

Thanks a lot for the advises :)