[Offer] Mtt/Sng Stakes (Up to $2,000)

• frankopo
      frankopo
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am offering stakeing up to 2000$.

I'm looking for horses to make a plan of their own choosing to play mtts &/or sngs. Please be clear in the plan you would like to play.

Information:

Every stake will be unique stake with different staking rules, so starting br is just border line.

Give me your plan, how big volume will be, your previous results , how many previous stakes you've played etc. Everything you think I might want to know. And of course your screen names, different sites/networks, so I can check details.

-Cut depends about your skill level (range from 70/30 to me,to 70/30 to you)
      -Volume deppends of your skill level (must be realistic with your skills and time)

Please use the following questions to structure your applications:

1) Real name

2) A couple of sentences of your history in poker

3) Why you want to be staked

4) The limit, games and site you wish to be staked for

5) Screenshots of HEM/PT3/PTR/Sharkscope/OPR etc, use image hosting to upload them (eg.*http://www.photobucket.com) and post links below

6) The kind of time and volume you can put in (be realistic)

7) The screen names of all the sites you play and any forums your a part of

8) Any references

Looking for as many good applicants as apply.

• 40 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi frankopo

please change the details for the applications as members are not allowed to post their email or Skype details in staking forums. PokerStrategy.com community tools must be used for 1st point of contact.

As for Name do you mean the poker sites screen names?

best regards

Thazar
    • frankopo
      frankopo
      Bronze
      bump
    • tardytojas
      tardytojas
      Bronze
      Hi, my application is here. See if you can stake me. Thanks.
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      You got a request sir! Accept me, and we can talk over skype.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      pmed
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      pmed
      Here he is again. I'll let the mods explain this into more details but cojonel has not returned the money from a previous stake. Just to let you know.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      pmed
      Here he is again. I'll let the mods explain this into more details but cojonel has not returned the money from a previous stake. Just to let you know.
      Actually it turns out to be a few stakes that he has outstanding.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by thazar
      pmed
      Bfore rio had another staking with a community manager(now, when deal was up he wasn t) and he decided can t afford risking due to his personal probl and payed him back. Batmanbatman something like that in rom community. Now tring to build something back and i guarantee u, rio will receive it back, but atm i m to poor to make on my own. For further explanation add me and can explain whatever u want. Ty.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      pmed
      Bfore rio had another staking with a community manager(now, when deal was up he wasn t) and he decided can t afford risking due to his personal probl and payed him back. Batmanbatman something like that in rom community. Now tring to build something back and i guarantee u, rio will receive it back, but atm i m to poor to make on my own. For further explanation add me and can explain whatever u want. Ty.
      I dont see you mentioning TwiceT there?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      pmed
      How can you still play so much that you are platinum, if you can't afford to pay people back. Pay back the money to the ones you have debt with before attempting a new stakeing deal.

:s_cool:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      pmed
      I dont see you mentioning TwiceT there?
      Indeed,my bad,just let me make something and being human its my prior. You ll be surprised some time in near future......ty
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      pmed
      How can you still play so much that you are platinum, if you can't afford to pay people back. Pay back the money to the ones you have debt with before attempting a new stakeing deal.

:s_cool:
      Ptr me ,cojo777, and u will see one month back grinded from 10$ up to 200 played 5k hands .5/1 flhu and 4k hands 1/2 and trnys and went broke. Raked 1k in this raketard games. Do u really think if i had atleast 200$ i was here asking 4 stake. I ve grinded my ass but no lucky trny...
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      lol read this thread and u would have to be retarted to give cojonel any type of stake atm.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      ok! I m out!!
    • frankopo
      frankopo
      Bronze
      bump
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      accept me.
    • grinderZpkr
      grinderZpkr
      Basic
      edited by thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Grinder

The Staking forum rules state that to apply for a stake you need to be at least bronze and have a minimum of 300 posts in the community

Best regards
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      How does one go about applying at these? Am I allowed to apply seeing as I don't have 300 posts? Where does one post the application?