Is this the ranty board? It looks like the ranty board!

• BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      AAAARGH!

Just got slowrolled by a guy sitting with T7s! Flop comes TT7 and I hit my 77, so I raise flop, turn and go AI river. He just sits there and calls me. I know this is a bad beat but still frustrating as all hell.

AAAARGH!
  • 3 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NicolaiNebel
      AAAARGH!

Just got slowrolled by a guy sitting with T7s! Flop comes TT7 and I hit my 77, so I raise flop, turn and go AI river. He just sits there and calls me. I know this is a bad beat but still frustrating as all hell.

AAAARGH!
      lol rant away!!!! good luck next time :P Do you have hem or pt? when I stack off my chips I replay the hand to see the preflop % chance of me winning this helps me to feel better :P
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NicolaiNebel
      AAAARGH!

AAAARGH!
      Not really a bad beat at all tbh.

Also it's not a slow roll. He just slow played his hand, he played it well, why should he raise if his opponent is trigger happy? A slow roll is when you go to showdown, someone has the nuts and show boats/take forever to turn it over as if he wasn't sure he had the best hand.
    • 307th
      307th
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohnNot really a bad beat at all tbh.
      Did you misread the OP and think he had a pair of 7's instead of pocket 7's? I mean, technically this was a cooler instead of a bad beat, but getting it in with pocket 7's on TT7 is completely standard, and not "trigger happy" at all, no matter what the turn and river were.

Anyway Nicolai, yeah, that stuff's frustrating :) just try to remember that coolers like this will happen sometimes, and as long as you played OK (and you played fine here) it will even out in the long run.