Hello,

After installing and configuring Poker Tracker 3 for my Party Poker tables, I still run into this problem that is displayed in the following image.

http://www14.speedyshare.com/files/29460043/download/pokertracker%20HUDtroubleshooting.jpg

This happens each time the HUD resets (stats update, manual configuration of settings etc). Please note that these are identical tables (Welcome Lounge NL4 10-seated).

I have tried different scenarios:

a) My initial configuration: I configured my preferred seating at PartyPoker and at Poker Tracker autoimport menu - as it can be seen from the screen, my picked position is 1st at 10-seated table. After starting a session, I noticed the HUD stats being displaced.

b) First, I decided to correct this during the session by changing the duration of displayed mucked hands in the HUD options menu (to 15 seconds), so I could drag the displaced mucked hands along with displaced HUD stats. However, after a reset the same story.

c) After finishing a session, I disabled preferred seating on both sites. Ticked "adjust qualifying table limits" and tested the configuration during a new session. Still, after a random reset stats are shifting back to displaced location and some of them, as stated above, are missing.

Is there something that I am doing wrong? Or is it a common troubleshooting for this type of tables - since I have not tried out regular 9-seated tables on PartyPoker yet, but I do not see why these table cannot function normally...

And the most important question, is there a solution for the troubleshooting, and if so, then how?