$0.82
      MP3:
      $6.68
      CO:
      $2.00
      BU:
      $2.61

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      CO posts deadblind, 5 folds, CO checks, BU calls $0.04, SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.18, CO folds, BU calls $0.14, SB folds.

Flop: ($0.44) Q, A, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.50, BU calls $0.28.

Turn: ($1.44) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.44) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, BU calls $0.30.

Final Pot: $2.04.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(T A).
      BU shows a pair of aces(A 5).

Hero wins with a pair of aces(T A).

Villain stats are Vpip of 27 with PFR of 5. I figured AT was way of ahead of his limping range. I 3bet on the flop because he seemed the be calling a lot and Im pretty sure I would have gotten value from something like QT or a low suited ace. I would have check raised the turn 2.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello CHARMANDER06,

Preflop: If you even want to raise it here then it should be ~$0,32 while having so many limpers/dead blind poster and as well even OOP. Or other way would be just to Check.

As played
      Flop: Why do you Check/Raise it? :( Just CBet it than Check/Raise it. With Check/Raise you are just forcing him to fold a lot weaker hands. And as well the size of the Check/Raise ain't correct either. You are giving away good odds for any kind of draws.

As played
      Turn: You went for Check/Raise and still don't bet here for value? Just doesn't make sense. You are giving him great odds if he is even drawing.
      River: Could bet it even bigger ~$0,70.

But overall you have a lot of huge leaks, I really advice to post more hands. Bet/Raise sizes, several other leaks what I wrote down in the play.

Best regards.
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello CHARMANDER06,

Preflop: If you even want to raise it here then it should be ~$0,32 while having so many limpers/dead blind poster and as well even OOP. Or other way would be just to Check.

As played
      Flop: Why do you Check/Raise it? :( Just CBet it than Check/Raise it. With Check/Raise you are just forcing him to fold a lot weaker hands. And as well the size of the Check/Raise ain't correct either. You are giving away good odds for any kind of draws.

As played
      Turn: You went for Check/Raise and still don't bet here for value? Just doesn't make sense. You are giving him great odds if he is even drawing.
      River: Could bet it even bigger ~$0,70.

But overall you have a lot of huge leaks, I really advice to post more hands. Bet/Raise sizes, several other leaks what I wrote down in the play.

Best regards.

Thanks!! This kind of reply is going to help me improve. Keep being rough with me when I screw up! :D