fold, fold, CO checks, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.60) 7:club: K:heart: T:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

TURN ($2.10) 7:club: K:heart: T:diamond: 7:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($2.10) 7:club: K:heart: T:diamond: 7:spade: 8:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95

unk

PRE: Stand sizing is leak but raise is good.
      F: close but i decied check to keep pot small and he betpot this is sucks but i can't fold here so i call.
      T: he chb so i think he never has 7x, he can have Kx, Tx or bluffs like Ax, GS, oesd
      R: only J9 hits, someties 88, T8 itd but when he bet 1/2 i call bescoue fish often bet small with bluff and i beat his QJ, T9, JT, QT, etc so i think c/c here is marginal but overall range is ok.

What do you think?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

As you were PFA then there is no point to Check/Call on such a flop vs unknown. Rather just CBet it and find out where you stand. With Check/Call you just wont know where you stand with your hand while he may barrel 2-3 streets.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      c/c here is simple if we beat how many worse hand calls us not much QJ, QT, T9 so why don't c/c call here and give him to chance to bluff us. I don't afreid fold here best hand becsoue this limit people don't barreling with bluff much.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      c/c here is simple if we beat how many worse hand calls us not much QJ, QT, T9 so why don't c/c call here and give him to chance to bluff us. I don't afreid fold here best hand becsoue this limit people don't barreling with bluff much.
      And you planning to Call 2 or 3 streets? Which he basically might even be capable of bluffing while he is unknown and you don't know him.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      no i plannig call flop and fold turn if he bet big again but a lot times he checkback or bet small with air or weakhands and second point to c/c here is if he has Tx i don't vb here 3 streets so what metter is i bet flop or turn. Bad if i bet flop - ch turn often he bet river and i don't know what i should do.

The idea is here keep small pot becsoue i don;t see many value betting here.

But i know stand play is c-bet here but my qestion is do you think my reason this play is make sense i want dissussion this and if i do somethink wrong i want know what this is and delete this.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nope, I don't think that your reasons are reasonable. Since I didn't see any good reason to play it Check/Call. My reason in those situations would be if I see the opponent doing a lot of CBet raises and etc then I'd consider playing it this way and let him bluff.
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      so if we cbet flop, he calls, then what ch/f turn? I do not say its wrong to cbet this spot, since I almost always do, but what to do on turn vs unknown, then turn card is somewhat blank?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dooleslovs
      so if we cbet flop, he calls, then what ch/f turn? I do not say its wrong to cbet this spot, since I almost always do, but what to do on turn vs unknown, then turn card is somewhat blank?
      Vs unknown:
      He did post a dead-blind preflop. For that reason he has there a very wide range. Which definitely includes weaker pairs/floats/draws. And that's the reason why I might even consider just Bet/Folding the turn for free showdown rather than turn my hand into bluff catcher and Check/Call 2 streets while he could be capable of doing that.