Hero ($15.04)

Dealt to Hero A:club: 5:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($2.15) 8:spade: Q:diamond: 2:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

TURN ($4.55) 8:spade: Q:diamond: 2:heart: 7:heart:

CO bets $2.50, Hero folds

CO wins $4.25

Can do more this hand? his donk turn is pretty sick but i can think he fold to RR for or c/f river if i floats here beocuse he get 2:1 odds any river.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

You could CBet a bit bigger ~$1,50. And really depends on the opponent how to react. While not knowing there is not much to do than play it this way as you did.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Why do you want bet bigger flop? this is dry boards and if he don't want play he fold if he want no matter i bet...or do you think if i bet here smaller i induce stupid thinks from players this limits...this is very important for me becosue this can be leak if your experience say you that is matter and he can spazzy a more if i c-bet less.

becouse if yo think smaller bet induce more action i can exploited this bet bigger bluff and bet smaller valuehands...what do you think ( i of course don't worry exploited this this limit)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Of course smaller bet works as well but I'd do it vs somewhat known player. An aggressive opponent may easily even take stabs on you. As it was even the case. Do you think he would donk this small on turn with sets or made hands?
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i not sure but this is make sense for me becosue he can afreid FD, oesd and protect hand and i see many times this line with monster c/c flop and lead turn to iduce RR from me. And i see player this limit often don;t fold here pairs. And if he bluff what can i do i have only A-high.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      i not sure but this is make sense for me becosue he can afreid FD, oesd and protect hand and i see many times this line with monster c/c flop and lead turn to iduce RR from me. And i see player this limit often don;t fold here pairs. And if he bluff what can i do i have only A-high.
      If he is afraid of FD then why doesn't he bet bigger for protection? I am talking about this play because I do pick myself such a play if I see the opponents bet being weak and donk the turn the same way on such a board. Bet size tells are very good in those spots.