This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 100 X $6, 45 Man SNG on STARS

• PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      Hi

I'm looking to get a staking deal going on stars or on party. I'm looking for a stake of $600 to play 100, $6, 45 man SNGs on stars.

The payout is 50/50 of the profit with stakeback.

Why I want to get staked

Lost my bankroll on UB.

I've been playing since 2007 and what can i say i played like a total donk for 3 years in 2010 i started playing better mostly offline(after i watched and learned looking on internet for advices from pros and this year i started to play at ub i played for 2 days and took a break and when i was back i found out that UB was closed. My ROI on UB was 424% in 19games profit 207$
      AV. profit $11 AV.stake $7 (sharkscope - user name Aligator8841).

I think i can play 20 / day 5 days/week

Also if the staker wants to take a risk i can get staked only for 450$ to play 300, 4.5$ 180 man SNGs(i didn't tried to play 180 ones yet so i cant tell you a ROI or profit per 300 games
      My stats from ub are only 45man SNGS 6$ones and 11$ or 13$ i cant remember for sure

Feel free to ask any questions.

FEEDBACK

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 14 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I don't think you really need 100BIs to play 100 games. ;) 50BIs should be nouh + you'll get a stake easier if you ask for less money.
      Just my thoughts...

GL with your stake. ;)
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      ok if you are interested i can put 50BIs stake for 100games 6$ 45people SNG
      Anyone can buy 1% for 3$ but priority would have the stakers with the bigger offer
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      NoONE??
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      19 games sample and you ask for 100bi first for a gametype that you never played

u surprised?
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      well if you didnt read i asked for 50bi for a game that i did played 45 man SNG

teh 100bi was if the staker would want to risk a little and stak me for 180 man SNG
      now you under stood
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PinkFairy
      well if you didnt read i asked for 50bi for a game that i did played 45 man SNG

teh 100bi was if the staker would want to risk a little and stak me for 180 man SNG
      now you under stood
      Originally posted by PinkFairy
      Hi

I'm looking to get a staking deal going on stars or on party. I'm looking for a stake of $600 to play 100, $6, 45 man SNGs on stars.

The payout is 50/50 of the profit with stakeback.

Why I want to get staked

Lost my bankroll on UB.

I've been playing since 2007 and what can i say i played like a total donk for 3 years in 2010 i started playing better mostly offline(after i watched and learned looking on internet for advices from pros and this year i started to play at ub i played for 2 days and took a break and when i was back i found out that UB was closed. My ROI on UB was 424% in 19games profit 207$
      AV. profit $11 AV.stake $7 (sharkscope - user name Aligator8841).

I think i can play 20 / day 5 days/week

Also if the staker wants to take a risk i can get staked only for 450$ to play 300, 4.5$ 180 man SNGs(i didn't tried to play 180 ones yet so i cant tell you a ROI or profit per 300 games
      My stats from ub are only 45man SNGS 6$ones and 11$ or 13$ i cant remember for sure

Feel free to ask any questions.

FEEDBACK

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Nope, you asked for 100BIs.
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      that was in my first post but he commented after i modified it
      and 2nd thing that i forgot to say well if you dont really want to stake because only 19samples then give me 20bi stake and for profit i give 60% to you and 40% to me with stake that means you give me 120$ if i get profit 100$ you get 60$+stake(120$) and i keep 40$ ok?

20BI and i play 30games 45player 6$ SNG this is only to TEST ME the initial stake application still stands
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      is this normal in the poker would that ppl rly give out they money to ppl they frist dont know and 2rd just lost hole Backroll ????? sounds like a very bad deal to me i rather play myself or put the money in stocks thats for sure
      well every house his rider
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      well first thing my br wasn't so big
      2nd well yeah people stake other people they don't know
      3th if anyone is interested but still undecided i can send some screenshot with some of my wins in last 3 weeks like 1st place on heypoker won 100$ also in same day 2nd place won 200$ and the third big win in same day was 400$the last one i dont have a screenshot it was a HU anyway i lost all in the next 3 days on cash tables..i just hate cash if poker was only sng and mtt i would be the happiest player :D i also played 2 SNGS a little bit to high for the br i had so it was all my fault that i lost it
    • nannouu
      nannouu
      Bronze
      If you cant manage your own br, how do we can expect you'll manage my ours, sorry mate you look a little out of order
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      well if you got staked before i am sure you will understand.. i don't play the same way when i play with my money my winnings from UB were from geting STAKE from PTO(pokerteamsonline) they had a league that they stoped they were staking players they wanted 20% of anywinn and min the bi
      after i gave them back the 20% from profit i started playing with my money and lost all now you understood if i dont play with my money i play with limits if i play with my money i can't afford the limits i have in my head and lose all..
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      well i got staked for 25euro that means 35$ on GUTSHOT not from here i don't have any pokerprogram yet so i can't put graphs but you can look for my stats on gutshot i think ill start to play monday i'll try and update my progress here if i have time so maybe after i finish this one i'll get some stakers here too :D
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Since you're new at the forums, i'd suggest you to start asking for a stake for lower limits. 50 BI stake for 1,5$ 45mans or even a stake for 0,5$ 45mans for the start. This way you can build up some reputation, because i don't think that anyone here will be willing to stake some unknown guy for 600$ when he can't even prove that he's a winning player.

Gl on gutshot ;)
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      ty for advice well i need to see the results for that stake i get for 2.4$ SNG if i win 4 in row first place i get 2000$ bonus :D nice isn't it so if i manage to win 4 times in row 1st place i get profit 2000$ that means atleast 1k$ for me a good start for a bankroll :D it looks like a nice room + 200% firs dep bonus 30$rake for 10$ bonus i think it's about 60points well if i win atleast 2 times 1st place i think i can get the stake back for all the buyins i'm not 100% sure i forgot to check :D

and i forgot to add this too i got a 0.10$ stake today :) ) lol and played a 360SNG on pokerstars and got 2nd place nice isn't it but with my poor BRM i lost it all :) )
      and i forgot to mention the staker didn't want any part of profit or stake back :) )(0.10$ lol )