[Application] $1000 bankroll investment

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same. Hello my names Johnny ACES Cabral and i go by the screen name JBCD71.I play at pokerstars and i am looking at getting a stake of one thousand dollars.I will pay the $1,000 dollars back and 50 percent of the profit for the first year i play.I think this is a great offer.I hope someone is interested in giving me a chance.If anyone is interested in giving me a chance at my dream please forward a email to me with attention $1000 dollar investment bankroll to [edited by thazar] you Sincerely Johnny ACES Cabral A.K.A JBCD71
  • 7 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Seriously dude, do you really think you'll get staked with that offer? I always try to be friendly, but is it so hard to ask to READ THE RULES?

Even people with a good opening post in their staking application have sometimes trouble finding stakers, and then you come to this forum with that OP...

Also, if you read the rules, you should know that first contact should ALWAYS be via the Pokerstrategy community tool. No emails or Skype contact can be given.

You HAVE to have a thread in the feedback forum and you HAVE to link it to your openingpost.

Next to that, you do not have a clear plan of what you'll do with the $1k just that you'll 'pay it back, promise'.

In short, please make a decent post or get out of this forum :(

Sorry Thazar and steve and all other mods, but this really grinds my gears!

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Seriously dude, do you really think you'll get staked with that offer? I always try to be friendly, but is it so hard to ask to READ THE RULES?

Even people with a good opening post in their staking application have sometimes trouble finding stakers, and then you come to this forum with that OP...

Also, if you read the rules, you should know that first contact should ALWAYS be via the Pokerstrategy community tool. No emails or Skype contact can be given.

You HAVE to have a thread in the feedback forum and you HAVE to link it to your openingpost.

Next to that, you do not have a clear plan of what you'll do with the $1k just that you'll 'pay it back, promise'.

In short, please make a decent post or get out of this forum :(

Sorry Thazar and steve and all other mods, but this really grinds my gears!

But... He has such a cool screenname, I bet he'll get staked in no time. :f_cool:

EDIT: On serious note...I agree with everything you wrote.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Oh boy does this thread grind my gears
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      why not grind all the way to 1000$ its more fun that way :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I have closed the thread because to say the least you application was incomplete. I mean you did not ev en say what type of game you gonna play (among other things)

Regards

Thazar