[NL2-NL10] nl5 sh tt blind battle

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Couldn't decide on this either

Villian is 50/35/1.6 agg over small ish sample.

I meant to put him directly all in on turn, just messed it up a little bit :)

Didn't really see many of villians hands beating me, apart from a set which doesn't seem right considering his small turn bet.

Thanks

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.44)
      Hero ($5.13)
      UTG ($5.07)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($12.43)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.55, SB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.10) 5:diamond: 2:club: 9:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB calls $0.80

TURN ($2.70) 5:diamond: 2:club: 9:spade: 8:diamond:

SB bets $1.10, Hero raises to $2.60, SB raises to $3.09 (AI), Hero calls $0.49

RIVER ($8.88) 5:diamond: 2:club: 9:spade: 8:diamond: J:heart:
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

67/89? All kind of sets, I'd still say it may be possible. And of course JJ+ as well, don't they? Plus of course such a small bet might easily be on turn as a trap to induce you to raise. And including all those kind of hands the real question is what kind of hands do we beat? Most likely some block-betting 9x and that's likely it which would consider going broke IF he is some kind of station.

So for conclusion it ain't that huge mistake as you played it this way, he ain't even fully stacked and seems to be pretty fishy. Still did the 3bet for value preflop, didn't ya?

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      So for conclusion it ain't that huge mistake as you played it this way, he ain't even fully stacked and seems to be pretty fishy. Still did the 3bet for value preflop, didn't ya?
      Yeah, 3bet it for value. Against this type of player if I had a few more stats and reads, I could maybe even get it in pf with TT against not a full stack and bad plays? Or is that too much of a risk considering i'd maybe often be flipping.

And in a case like this with no overcards, seems to be a pretty good value line