This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH nl20 QQ BU vs SB

• Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.84)
      BB ($28.94)
      UTG ($20)
      CO ($20)
      Hero ($24.42)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, SB calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.40) T:spade: 7:heart: T:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB raises to $2, Hero calls $1

TURN ($5.40) T:spade: 7:heart: T:club: 3:club:

SB bets $2.20, Hero ?(

Well this bet on Turn was kinda weak but there was more Tx hands than actually any draws and concider his raise CB i folded Turn. Should I fold Flop ?

His Call Open : 13% this contain nearly all Broadway cards JTs/QT/KT/AT.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can´t fold overpair on that flop, since his c/r range is wider than Tx+
      Also I would not fold turn the same reason. His bet is so small that I might even raise and play for stacks, since it seems a lot more 89 or some air than Tx
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Yes but more hands does he have: Tx or 89+bluffs. And for stacks with what he gonna call if not with Tx i cant see him calling with 89 nad that the only one hand I can see that he would stack off aww sorry and JJ.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      To me it looks like Villian is clearly playing for value.
      I would call flop to but once he bets again on turn I think it's a fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      Yes but more hands does he have: Tx or 89+bluffs. And for stacks with what he gonna call if not with Tx i cant see him calling with 89 nad that the only one hand I can see that he would stack off aww sorry and JJ.
      some players would also play there that way 88/99, since they don´t really want to give free cards. I´m not folding to that small turn bet, since I think most players would bet value more and QQ is very strong hand that I can hold that spot.