This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to cash out in party poker

• pipersting
      pipersting
      Bronze
      I've played in party poker for a long time and now i really want to cash out the money . But i don't have much money for deposit min 25$ .So could anyone help me about that trouble ? Do i need to deposit to cash out or just get enough 100 points strategy ?
      Thank you all
  • 2 replies
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Hey mate!
      I cashed out my money not long time ago, just do a bank transfer.
      You will need to pay 3$ from your bankroll as a fee, but you will get all your money :)
      Min.50$ to cash out :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi pipersting,

- To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).
      - Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.
      - After 90 days without 100 PartyPoints earned, users may withdraw winnings & whatever is left of the Free50.

if you will withdraw via e-wallet, you will first be asked to make a deposit using that same ewallet. i dont think a deposit is needed if you will withdraw via bank transfer. right Dudaa?
      for any doubts, the best people to contact will be the poker room itself :)

smiles,
      wendy