Ce parere aveti de "fragmentarea" pietii de poker?

• idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      Se pare ca si Spania va reglementa dupa modelul Italia, franta, piata pokerului online. http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-legislation/spanish-internet-gaming-regulation-will-segregate-player-pool/.

Cu un usturator 25% impozit pe profit nu stiu daca va mai fi rentabil sa joci poker online.
      Se pare ca din ce in ce mai multe tari adopta acest gen de strategie. S-a terminat cu globalizarea. Incepe o noua era: a disperarii si goanei dupa bani.
      Dupa parerea mea in 2-3 ani poker-ul online nu va mai fii un joc al maselor. Nu va mai fi accesibil Gigelului de rand care o ia de la zero depunand 10$ pe un site cu gandul sa invete si sa creasca in limite pentru ca va fi greu sa faca un profit. Vor fi doar profesionisti care se vor duela cu fishii bogati. Parerea mea.
      Voi ce credeti?
  • 14 replies
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      I'm sorry! Wrong community. Please erase my thread
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      (OP is talking about taxation on online poker in Italy,France and most recently,Spain)

i think that first of all,you should post this into the romanian community forum,rather than the international .com one,because no one can understand you and because it's a seemingly thing to do

second of all i think this will have a disastrous effect on the rake and if the respective software doesn't want to increase rake,they (i.e. CEO,managers) will definetly find other ways to recover their losses
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thanks Furculision :) :

here is the Google translation:

What do you think of "fragmentation" of poker market?
      It seems that Spain will govern the model Italy, France, online poker market. http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-legislatio...e-player-pool/.

In a stinging 25% tax not know if will be profitable to play online poker.
      It seems that increasingly more countries adopt this kind of strategy. They finished with globalization. Begins a new era: the despair and the hunt for money.
      In my opinion 2-3 years in online poker will not be a game of the masses. You will not be accessible to all who take Gigel from scratch depositing $ 10 a site going to learn and grow within limits that will be hard to make a profit. There will be only professionals who will duel with fishii rich. My opinion.
      What do you think?
    • Serginho27
      Serginho27
      Bronze
      Originally posted by idiopatic
      Se pare ca si Spania va reglementa dupa modelul Italia, franta, piata pokerului online. http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-legislation/spanish-internet-gaming-regulation-will-segregate-player-pool/.

Cu un usturator 25% impozit pe profit nu stiu daca va mai fi rentabil sa joci poker online.
      Se pare ca din ce in ce mai multe tari adopta acest gen de strategie. S-a terminat cu globalizarea. Incepe o noua era: a disperarii si goanei dupa bani.
      Dupa parerea mea in 2-3 ani poker-ul online nu va mai fii un joc al maselor. Nu va mai fi accesibil Gigelului de rand care o ia de la zero depunand 10$ pe un site cu gandul sa invete si sa creasca in limite pentru ca va fi greu sa faca un profit. Vor fi doar profesionisti care se vor duela cu fishii bogati. Parerea mea.
      Voi ce credeti?
      this is not italian...te lo posso confermare io da vero italiano!!!;)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Serginho27
      Originally posted by idiopatic

Voi ce credeti?
      this is not italian...te lo posso confermare io da vero italiano!!!;)

You are right but no one said it was. It is Romanian :)
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      ow man,google translate runs so deep below the EV line...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      ow man,google translate runs so deep below the EV line...
      :D :D
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      You will not be accessible to all who take Gigel from scratch
      [/quote]I love this part, made me lmao! :s_biggrin:
      The guy said that it won't be accessible to "John Doe" anymore, google translate needs to stop drinking! :f_biggrin:
    • idiopatic
      idiopatic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      (OP is talking about taxation on online poker in Italy,France and most recently,Spain)

i think that first of all,you should post this into the romanian community forum,rather than the international .com one,because no one can understand you and because it's a seemingly thing to do

second of all i think this will have a disastrous effect on the rake and if the respective software doesn't want to increase rake,they (i.e. CEO,managers) will definetly find other ways to recover their losses
      my second post says i made a mistake by posting here: wrong community! :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      lol no problem
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrkhaan
      You will not be accessible to all who take Gigel from scratch
      I love this part, made me lmao! :s_biggrin:
      The guy said that it won't be accessible to "John Doe" anymore, google translate needs to stop drinking! :f_biggrin:
      I LOLed a lot at your reply!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cmc133
      xxx edited by purplefizz

Please would you be so kind to keep it in English ;)

Alternatively, head on over to the Romanian Community where they'll be glad to welcome you.

Regards

Thazar
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      xxx edited by purplefizz

Alternatively, head on over to the Romanian Community where they'll be glad to welcome you.

Regards

Thazar
      Or He could not say anything at all, this is his third post, always the same (with slight variation) that says that Romanians are an infection... This is just spam, hateful and ridiculous spam, why do I even bother... :rolleyes:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrkhaan
      xxx edited

Regards

Thazar
      Or He could not say anything at all, this is his third post, always the same (with slight variation) that says that Romanians are an infection... This is just spam, hateful and ridiculous spam, why do I even bother... :rolleyes:
      cmc133,

if that is true, i would like to reiterate that offensive and insulting language is not welcome in these forums. we strive to keep this community in a positive and supportive atmosphere. i will be removing your post and requesting you to refrain from repeating the offense.

thanks for understanding,
      wendy