[NL2-NL10] nl10 SH AT (how is turn and river cbet calculated)

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.80)
      BB ($3.60)
      UTG ($12.33)
      UTG+1 ($2.74)
      CO ($8.25)
      Hero ($10.86)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, BB raises to $0.90, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($2.05) K:diamond: 6:spade: 8:heart:

BB bets $0.95, Hero folds

BB wins $1.95

26/23/6.5
      3bet 12.5
      cbet 100 (14)

I think my giving up the flop was too weak. He bets less than half pot and his cbet is 100% so this could easily be a bluff. So I think I had to push because I myself do not have a hand to just call.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Depends really what kind of CBet he does have? Does he CBet the turn as well a lot and if he does then it's either raise the flop or just fold it. If he doesn't CBet that much on turn then you can even consider floating.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      he cbets turn also 100% (5) so I like raise more, because his betsizing shows that he doesn't have a hand.

BTW how is turn cbet calculated:

do it counts when player bet both flop and turn? Or when we both check flop and and he bets turn? Or both cases?

And when he c/c flop and bet turn - then I guess it is not counted as turn cbet anymore?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      he cbets turn also 100% (5) so I like raise more, because his betsizing shows that he doesn't have a hand.

BTW how is turn cbet calculated:

do it counts when player bet both flop and turn? Or when we both check flop and and he bets turn? Or both cases?

And when he c/c flop and bet turn - then I guess it is not counted as turn cbet anymore?
      Flop Continuation Bet - Bet the flop after being the Pre Flop Raiser Preflop
      Turn Continuation Bet - Bet the turn after being the Pre Flop Raiser Preflop and C-betting the flop
      River Continuation Bet - Bet the river after being the Pre Flop Raiser Preflop and C-betting the flop and Double Barrelling(c-betting) the turn