Canceling poker accounts

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Does anybody know if I am able to cancel all my poker accounts and restart them with a new username etc

I would like to start them up again with a clean slate and also where im able to recieve rakeback and track my accounts on here to recieve strategy points
  • 12 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Hey Malaco87

You would have to email there support you can do it in the client by clicking help > contact support im sure they will help you out.

Best regards
      Matt
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      thanks mate
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Maloco

Most poker rooms will not let you do that unless you have a really good reason like:

- your username reveal some of your personal details
      - your username is rude in some language

for example but there might be more reasons along the same lines.

I hope this help. On the other hand you can always ask them as there is nothing to lose :D

Regards

Thazar
    • JCChrist
      JCChrist
      Bronze
      Hi there! I really do not think they will let you to cancel your current account and start all over again! As I have an account with PokerStars I lately tried to change the picture I go to the table with! And I wasnt aloud to do so,it turns out you can do it only once! When I just had registered with PokerStars I put my face as my pic at poker table! Which I did find discomfortable after a short while so instead of my face I uploaded the first funny pic I found on the net at that time,with intention to change it to something proper later! Which was a mistake because you can do it only once!Btw,they dont tell you that when you sign up,all they do tell is,CHOOSE YOUR SCREENNAME carefully,You won't be able to change it later! Sorry,I got carried away with this reply! So,unless you could prove to them that you are dead(they delete your account) and then you buy a false passport from black market and register as a different person,I doubt they will let you reset your current account and start over again under any other circumstance! Anyway,let us know what they tell you once you emailed them your question!? Myself,I wouldnt mind to change the screenname I have now with PokerStars,I did choose it beeing under influence of well known alchocolic beverages/drinks and it was a bad idea!
      Thank You,gl at Poker tables
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      JCChrist, if you want to change your avatar, just write an email to support, they allow to do that, but you need to ask :)
    • JCChrist
      JCChrist
      Bronze
      Fool me,tnx Bigniux! I will!
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCChrist
      Fool me,tnx Bigniux! I will!
      You're welcome :)
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      MAloco87
      And what is their answer ?
      Can you delete account and have new one ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harnas31
      MAloco87
      And what is their answer ?
      Can you delete account and have new one ?
      +1 ? :)
    • dochazard
      dochazard
      Bronze
      I've tried this on Pokerstars. As I had NEVER deposited, never played more than a few dozen games in MICROS, I was hoping I could cancel my account and re-start with a tracked account with Pokerstrategy. Alas, they gave reasons about people already knowing ME (the poker player) by my Stars username and thus it wouldn't be fair to them if I started playing under another name yada-yada... Like they don't have enough fish in the world. And no, they will not remove your username and account from their database to start fresh, and that the bonuses are well worth it... that wasn't even my concern anymore.

Oh well.

>Good day,
      >
      >
      >1. I would like to create a new account to facilitate a coaching offer. Can
      > I create a new account, transfer my funds to the new account, and have > you DELETE my old account, thereby maintaining just ONE account with
      > you?

Thank you for your email.

Allow us to inform you that it would not be possible to approve a change to
      your PokerStars User ID.

We believe that an important part of poker is knowing an opponent. This is
      because the more you play against someone, the better you know their style of play, and thus how to react to it. If someone changes their User ID, the other players will think it is someone new, but that person still knows
      them, thus gaining an experience advantage at the tables.

While we can appreciate your strong desire to change your User ID, this
      policy protects everyone who plays at PokerStars, including you. It would
      not be fair if one of your opponents, who knows your play very well, changed their User ID, and hid behind a new identity, using their experience of your play to beat you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to
      contact us again. We will be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Yhonnathan
      PokerStars Support Team
    • dochazard
      dochazard
      Bronze
      I'm thinking...

Can't Pokerstrategy ask client rooms to track an account setup NOT through them but one that has never been tracked by any other affiliate site? Or has used other sites' bonuses?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dochazard
      I'm thinking...

Can't Pokerstrategy ask client rooms to track an account setup NOT through them but one that has never been tracked by any other affiliate site? Or has used other sites' bonuses?
      Unfortunately not :( If you didn't set up your account correctly, you'll wont be able to be re-racked.

Sorry guys, out of our hands.
      Ingrid