Site, where ur funds are the safest?

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hola there,
      2 Part here
      a) I think that Party might be the safest site @ which u can keep ur money
      -Its registered in stocks so there is no way they will bankrupt or do smth stupid (and if they will be on verge of bankrupcy u will know about it 6 months before it happens) -> plenty of benefits including those I dont know about (Are there some drawbacks?Anyone?)
      -Its not the largest site so crackers ain focusign their attention on it(mentiong just so u wont say PS si the best ...:D )
      -Best Back-up site or best site to mix in sites (mirrions of reasons)
      -It has a security token
      b) Speaking of security tokens ....
      Does anyone have a rought idea how they work? Does it work like it generates certain numbers and their programme generates the same numbers as the security token u have (u got a serial number with it) Or is it completely random 5/6-digit number and the software somehow knows which one was generated ? (sounds liek from a fantasy world)

Thnx amigos
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Are there some drawbacks?Anyone?
      Perhaps at the level you play this is not a big issue, but the rake at the lower limits is v high compared to other sites.

However, my winrate is higher -- no real idea why.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Perhaps at the level you play this is not a big issue, but the rake at the lower limits is v high compared to other sites.

Did u see FTPs rake at lower limit? They ahd the biggest rake
      but I agree, Party aint th e best site for Microstakes (but its fine if u wanna move up)
      Its prob. the ebst site for 100NL though (Dont ask me why pls, it would be for a rly long essay no one would read anyway and when its long I am guaranteed to make 197 miss-spells cause "I am that good in typing")
    • MFUkebber
      MFUkebber
      Bronze
      I believe the security token works like my digicode thing for my bank card. A random set of numbers is generated pertaining to what time you're logging on, you enter the set of numbers before you enter normal log on. If you fail to enter the correct number three times im assuming the account is locked and an e-mail is sent, thats what they do for my bank...
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I enter pass then number
      I got my MB token as well and there was disclaimer that I cant press button all the time cause it will lose synergy -> I assume its pre-programmed and they ahgve the same programme stored on their servers
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

Aren't you playing cash NL? I know you from the BSS school. The rake is 5% for cash NL and the rakeback is slightly better at level Silver and above from what ftp used to offer.