UTG raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.40

FLOP ($4.40) J:club: T:diamond: A:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($4.40) J:club: T:diamond: A:club: 2:spade:

UTG bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25

RIVER ($8.90) J:club: T:diamond: A:club: 2:spade: K:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

unk

PRE: I 3b my Axs this is hand who i 3b 100% vs unk. When he calls i put him PP, AT+, QT+, JT+, maybe few SC, Axs

F: this flop i don't c-bet becosue what i do when he c/r? must fold and this flop hit a lot hand so i check for pot control.

T: blank and he lead i must call he can donk here a lot hand my plan was call and call a lot blank river if he bet small if he bet big i fold.

R: bad card and i don't see reson betting here so i chb.
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Not a huge fan actually of 3betting here. Unless I know the opponent better. If it's almost a min-raise you can as well consider just Calling when you having loose opponents behind you and most likely play for the nutFD.

As played
      Postflop: I'd still CBet. He ain't gonna Check/Raise anyways with a lot worse hands. And why do you think he is considering of Check/Raising? As you said he is unknown. We have to protect such a board, way too draw. Otherwise not much to add, we can't extract value from any worse hands.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      PRE: In my game 3b w Axs is standadard vs unk this is the best hand to 3b bluff my opinion. Becouse i want the bulid agressiv image and not a huge fun wainting for AA.

becosue board is so wet many hand hit Draw+pairs and my hand can stand to c/r but of course can call Turn bet and imporatant with my hand i don't like play big pot so when i bet flop and check turn he easy can bet river becsoue i never has big hand if i chb turn. Third reson is i want get to SD and see what he CC3B OOP.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      PRE: In my game 3b w Axs is standadard vs unk this is the best hand to 3b bluff my opinion. Becouse i want the bulid agressiv image and not a huge fun wainting for AA.

And you can show any stats from your session that you play them easily profitable? Like in HEM Preflop Cards or something similar with filters.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      you don't understand my point if you start 3b you do that w poliraized range or only Big hands? and if you start 3b unknow player you waiting for big hand?

3betting w/ Axs is simply idea i have CRE and good playability postflop i have overcards to any Pairs who he calls, can hit NFD and i have postion so i never loose big pot vs big Ax. So i start 3b this hands becosue when i get AA i want easly 3b for value when my image is agrooo 3b.

and i have too small sample that answer your qestion but even if i have this is very hard answered becosue if even i loose this hand i can get more action my QQ+/AK so this is very hard answer your qestion.

And i agree with you if i know the player play fitorfold or behind me sit big fishes call is better but if i don't know this Axs is my bluffing 3b range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      The problem with 3bet is:
      a) You are doing it against UTG.
      b) You are doing it from MP and have still a lot of players behind you.

That's why I don't like it that much but of course it's doable. I am not saying it's wrong, it as well adds the aggressive image into your play and they might start Calling you down light if you have a hand.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i understand your point i very like dission like that i can learn many things thx.

but ( but i don't think calling is bad here of course)

-we 3B UTG my play loook super strong so i expect a lot fold
      -if we calls we easly can get SQZ

you agree with me this is resonable thinks?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      i understand your point i very like dission like that i can learn many things thx.

but ( but i don't think calling is bad here of course)

-we 3B UTG my play loook super strong so i expect a lot fold
      -if we calls we easly can get SQZ

you agree with me this is resonable thinks?
      Yep, this is as well the factor why you have to look around the table. If someone is squeeze-happy then no point to Call but either 3bet or just fold the hand.