[Application] 100 x $3 SnG / $NL.50> Cash Game

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking for $150, So that i may play 100 $3 SnG on PartyPoker within the next week or two.

Also looking for anything in the area of $500-$1000 to play cash games.

Both of these will be 70/30 on profit in favour to you, I will be in contact with you every day or when needed.

Thanks.

Feedback thread - Feedback for Spungeh
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Spungeh

I would recommend you to choose what you want to play and stick to it.

what is your previous experience and success at those stakes.

do you have any graph or data to illustrate that experience/success

Regards

Thazar
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tend to swap between both, depending on what mood im in, works best for me for some reason.

I am not completly sure with the graph or data due to not having tracking software for so long. So its a very small sample size, but $200profit from cash games at these levels over about 2000 hands.

SnG i get a large volume of games in, while playing 4 tables at once.

Im not some pro, or anything and im still learning (like everyone else) but im dedicated in putting in the hours, and even more on study time.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Hi,

I tend to swap between both, depending on what mood im in, works best for me for some reason.

I am not completly sure with the graph or data due to not having tracking software for so long. So its a very small sample size, but $200profit from cash games at these levels over about 2000 hands.

SnG i get a large volume of games in, while playing 4 tables at once.

Im not some pro, or anything and im still learning (like everyone else) but im dedicated in putting in the hours, and even more on study time.
      What are your screennames in poker rooms you used to play at? Pepole can usually look your stats up, no need for tracking software. ;)

Well, with 2k hands, I don't think you'll get $1k stake. Maybe I'm wrong.
      Also...looks like you have little different thoughts about what a LARGE volume is. :D SNG regs play 10+ or 20+, some even more tables. ;)
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      yeah ino, but the thing with that many tables is your a robot.. Its boring lol.