Id-Check

• 6 replies
    • harsh1303
      harsh1303
      Bronze
      they said that if they dont think it matches there is not much you can do ....btw how did you upload the images ??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ShekiShmeki.

Welcome to our community!

We are sorry that your user account did not pass our ID check.

We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you can't deposit just yet but would like to give it a try to one of the poker rooms, please visit our free bankroll overview promotion page where you can get a small amount of bankroll and start playing. :)

We can still offer you the best cash bonuses, even more advanced strategy content and access to exclusive promotions with our fast, cheap and secure deposit offers.

With a deposit of as low as $10:
      - You can start playing poker now with no waiting time
      - You'll get all advantages of your PokerStrategy.com membership
      - You'll get an additional cash bonus up to 200% of your deposit

Poker room partners and deposit offers

Unfortunately we won't be able to disclose any details regarding your ID check and won't be offering further statement in this topic.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Ingrid
    • ShekiShmeki
      ShekiShmeki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ShekiShmeki.

Welcome to our community!

We are sorry that your user account did not pass our ID check.

We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you can't deposit just yet but would like to give it a try to one of the poker rooms, please visit our free bankroll overview promotion page where you can get a small amount of bankroll and start playing. :)

We can still offer you the best cash bonuses, even more advanced strategy content and access to exclusive promotions with our fast, cheap and secure deposit offers.

With a deposit of as low as $10:
      - You can start playing poker now with no waiting time
      - You'll get all advantages of your PokerStrategy.com membership
      - You'll get an additional cash bonus up to 200% of your deposit

Poker room partners and deposit offers

Unfortunately we won't be able to disclose any details regarding your ID check and won't be offering further statement in this topic.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Ingrid
      No really i cant understand this situation,my id is failed so i can take again free bankrol ??? How its work wen id is failed so you must ban the player account,he cant continue playing in any site ,cause hes is was failed?I dont no how you made my id failed,but im sure that you make big mistake its not failed.
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      Im really sorry Sheki,but must have any big reason way your id is failed,im really sorry about you :(
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by harsh1303
      they said that if they dont think it matches there is not much you can do ....btw how did you upload the images ??
      Hi Harsh!

In your case, you'd still need to take a few further steps before the ID check, like:

Selecting a Poker Room for your free $50 starting capital!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions!

Marc
    • ShekiShmeki
      ShekiShmeki
      Bronze
      Hi,to show to Pokerstrategy that im real player,i just deposit on Ladbrokes poker tracked by Pokerstrategy link.