Bronze
      UTG: $120.20
      CO: $20.50
      BTN: $63.95
      Hero (SB): $102.75
      BB: $52.75

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with K :diamond: A :club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, 1 fold, BTN calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.50) A :heart: 7 :diamond: J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, BTN raises to $15.50, Hero ???

20/14 fold to 3bet 44%. We're a bit deeper? What do you do?
  • 4 replies
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Does seem like AJ, 77 or JJ, but still...I think he has a bunch of other stuff in his calling range and if we fold here...did we 3bet just to get him to fold preflop? If he 4bets do we fold preflop? He seems to call a lot preflop, so we shouldnt fold on A-high flops, imo. If he 4bets a lot it might seem more like a set or AJ.

How many hands? Cause f3bet is pretty low...if its over a good sample I'm def not folding here. Either calling and hoping he keeps bluffing, or shipping and hoping he has a flush draw, or AQ, but I don't see why he'd raise AQ on the flop...or a set actually, why not let you bet again on the turn. I don't think he has to protect from the flush draw. And I think your cbet seems weak-ish too. I know 1/2 pot is pretty common in 3bet pots but I think its often used by people who bluff 3bet often and then cbet as a bluff often to balance.

Anyways, I'm a fish and I just find the situation interesting and would like some more thoughts :)
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Hand sample is little more than 600hands.

Should I cbet higher? Even w hands like QQ here?

I ,....edited ...., but that shouldn't matter. So shipping is a viable option here?
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      I don't know mate, I gave my thoughts in the other post, lets just wait for Kaitz to tell us what's right :f_p:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      standard 3-bet and standard c-bet size.
      I´m not happy getting there all-in, since players would usually not bluffraise on Axx boards
      But at the same time I have tptk big pot and player might sometimes bluffraise/fold so I think shove is most of the times the best option
      It is also sb vs bu so you might get played back a lot more if you 3-bet bb vs utg