[NL20-NL50] 25nl AA

• sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      23/11, AF 1.3, Agg% 25, 3.9 3bet, 500 hands. No particular reads.

Bad fold? I guess he could have had 56 of diamonds or 67 of diamonds, AK of diamonds... I rellay felt beat tho'. But maybe I should have called once more, just in case.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.35)
      BB ($28.45)
      Hero ($23.85)
      UTG+1 ($88.95)
      CO ($27.70)
      BTN ($8.45)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.90, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.65

FLOP ($1.95) 4:diamond: 6:spade: 8:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.22, BB raises to $3.04, Hero calls $1.82

TURN ($8.03) 4:diamond: 6:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade:

BB bets $6.45, Hero folds

BB wins $7.63
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Hey!
      Firstly, why aren't you playing 100bb?
      In SH game they're agressive enough, to go AA broke on very drawheavy board with ~100bb, this is generally +ev (if there is no opposite read that the villain never does it with weaker than 2p+).
      Call I really don't like, since there are VERY many Turns, where you have to give up and he can bluff, however you may have a stronger hand (I'd more like call if we had Ad, then we'd get to play with diamond Turn).
      On this Flop you have to decide your AA, whether you go All-In or give up, since we draw only 2 outs generally (on the given situation 1, because Ad isn't certainly our out).
      Fold isn't bad at all, since it holds the variation low and our hands' vs his equity's is interval is here very minimal, probably 50/50, or maybe even in favour of him, but since there is dead money in the pot, then going All-In isn't also wrong.
      As played Flop, then Turn changes absloutely nothing. All hands what were behind before are nehind also now and what were ahead before are ahead now, since there is dead money in the pot more our only right choice here is All-In. We can't hope calling on the Flop that making a blank Turn (somewhat blank is Ks) the opponent will give up, he still most of the times will bet here.
      (note: In FR game I insta fold in this situation, we are here very down of our opponents range, of course someone is going to take advantage of it I'll adjust, but in standard insta fold.