A day at the races with Paddy Power

• tanf
      tanf
      Black
      Hi there!

I’m from the Spanish community but I live in London. Paddy Power has invited me to a VIP event at Sandown racecourse tomorrow, the 20th of July. I was wondering if someone else here has been invited too, as it would be really nice to meet other members from the English community there :)

I’m pretty excited as I’ve never been to horse races before!

Regards
  • 6 replies
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      nope... but racing is ace have a good time :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tanf
      Hi there!

I’m from the Spanish community but I live in London. Paddy Power has invited me to a VIP event at Sandown racecourse tomorrow, the 20th of July. I was wondering if someone else here has been invited too, as it would be really nice to meet other members from the English community there :)

I’m pretty excited as I’ve never been to horse races before!

Regards
      Have a great time there and tell us all about it when you get back ;)

Regards

Thazar
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tanf,

that sounds awesome! :)

+1 be sure to tell us all about it. :D are you going to bet? even a minbet probably makes the race more exciting. :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • FOWLER1982
      FOWLER1982
      Bronze
      yes i got the same invite :D in sandown at the momemt see u at the finishing line my ole mucker :s_grin:
    • tanf
      tanf
      Black
      Originally posted by FOWLER1982
      yes i got the same invite :D in sandown at the momemt see u at the finishing line my ole mucker :s_grin:
      who was you??

The party was awesome!, we were in a private box with two waiters and a cook and we had free drinks and food all the night long!, the racecourse was nice and despite it was raining we had soooo much fun watching the races and the concert!, unfortunately we had a bad run in horse bettings (I lost every bet I made :f_mad: ), but well, I drank enough to forget it hahaha.

Both guys from Paddy Power (Jack and Jonny) were so much kind with us!, everything was very well organized and they told me that at Paddy Power they are more than happy to invite players to events and they do it usually so It´s like a extra bonus for playing at this room! If you play with them or are plannig to do it I´d suggest to contact them!, myself I look forward the next one :)

Here a couple of pictures

Regards!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thanks for the update,

looks like you had a nice day indeed :s_cool: and it looks like a good incentive to play there as well :)