Full Tilt Poker website is a fucking joke.

• Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I just deposited into full tilt and it is by far along side poker stars the most joke of a poker site ive ever fucking seen. Tonight I LOST 4 times in a row with someone having trips over my top two pair. I lost time and time again against someone who rivered me for a flush draw. I lost my trips against gut shot straights. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DEPOSIT ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF A SITE. It is a joke and completly fucks you on your first deposit.

STAY AWAY FROM FULL TILT. IT IS A FULL TILT PIECE OF FUCKNIG SHIT.
  • 31 replies
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      LOL :D
    • Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      You laugh man but its not fucking funny. I've never seen so bad beats in a a hour span. I lost being 90% ahead in every hand I had time and time again. It's fucking rediculous. DO NOT PLAY ON THAT FUCKING WEBSITE
    • thevermin
      thevermin
      Bronze
      yea, ive noticed that happens a lot too. but it also doesnt happen, u just remember the times it does happen more.

(but have noticed it happening more on there than anywhere else and pros get luckier there than anywhere else too.)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Actually I think the Pros on FTP have those kind of "super accounts" that this POTRIPPER used on AP, where they can see everybody's hole cards. :P

I've seen Matusow win a 50k pot in NLHE on a 25/50 table when the flop showed a Kx9 (don't remember the second card now) and another guy made a really big bet, which the Mouth called by going All-In. When the cards flipped over, the other guy had a set of 9's, while Mike had a set of K's.

3 days ago, I saw Markus Golser win $101,100 in 200/400 PLO with an Ace High Flush on the River after a russian went All-In with two pairs, Aces and Kings.

Sure, in the first case it was just a great flop for Matusow, and in the second case it was yet again a stupid, reckless russian who risked all of his stack despite there being a possible Flush on the board and he didn't even have one card of that suit.

But I've never seen a Pro lose a big pot. Whenever they call someone else's raise, they always seem to hit something on the flop because they always make pot-sized bets. If they get called to the River, you can be sure that their hand improved with just that card (i.e. Golser). If someone makes a bet post-flop, they usually fold.

Granted, they are pros after all and do know when to push and when to fold. They're also masters of bluffing and use the other's doubts and fears of playing against a red guy, but still. They just seem to get a bit too lucky a bit too often...
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      But I've never seen a Pro lose a big pot.
      Isn't it David Benyamine who lost like 6 million online? ^^,

Anyway it's a well-known fact that FTP is riggggeeddd!!!! and be careful not to cashout, or they'll pull the doomswitch on you!

[/sarcasm]
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Benyamine is french. Do I need to say more? ;)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      This is what happens when people don't stick to BRM. If OP is actually using good BRM then he has nothing to whine about.

PROTIP: Study Variance.

Btw, Ivey lost well over 100k on Ivey Deathmatch before. But I'm sure Full Tilt quickly emailed him to make sure he got it back behind closed doors, right guys? xD
    • Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      I could not believe how many hands I saw in a hour and a half span of getting 3 outted or worse. I use to play on titan which I will be playing on again soon and there was never a period on titan that I witnessed of playing on it for two weeks solid. I never seen a session in poker that horrific. Why do I find poker stars and full tilt poker the two worst poker websites on the net?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Probably because they are the two most populated sites. And the more people are in one place, the more idiots you will find. ;)
    • imson0ob
      imson0ob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Benyamine is french. Do I need to say more? ;)
      First Benyamine is not a french name, the guy only comes from France and second wtf his nationality has to do with anything ?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      @imson0ob: Well, if you read a bit through this forum, you will find many people who agree that french players are very generous with their money. ;)

And I have to correct my previous statement about the Pros never losing a big pot. I just saw Gus Hansen lose over 30k. After the Turn, there were 2 Kings on the board, and 2 Spades. Gus goes All-In, the other guy calls. Gus shows K5s :spade: , the other guy had KQs :heart: . The River comes with the Q :spade: , giving Gus the Flush, but the other guy a Full House. :D
    • PrAmEe
      PrAmEe
      Bronze
      It's because FT is one of the faster poker websites so you are gonna see more bad beats its like online versus live
    • OmiKell
      OmiKell
      Bronze
      I'm on FT, PokerStars, PartyPoker and Winamax. FT is from far the best site of all, with the biggest population of fishes.

I make money on FT, I just need to be cautious and NOT to call anything I lose "bad beats"
    • roshe40
      roshe40
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, the bad beats are common on many different sites I find. The players online are looser, the play is faster, so as a result, the bad beats appear much more common. Everything happens faster online, be it good or bad, and it takes much less time to lose money than it does to make it. I used to gain slow and steady over a number of sessions, only to have one bad stretch wipe most if not all of those gains out. I gave up on NL cash games online for this very reason. The swings of fortune of a solid player can drive you nuts. It takes alot of skill to play these games well enough to overcome this effect over a sustained period of time.

I stongly suggest you try switching to SNGs. The beats are just as bad, but the bankroll swings are smaller and therefore can be overcome in the longer term. I have only been playing SNGs for a week now, and even with going through half a dozen tourneys in a row getting bad beated out of the money, I am still comfortably ahead on my starting bankroll. When you play cash games, each allin hand generally produces a gain/loss ratio of 1 to 1. You either go up 1x or down 1x. However, one SNG bet (each buyin should be viewed as one allin bet), has a potential to return up to 4 to 1 if you win it. You never lose more than 1x per bet, but you can win 1x, 2x, or 4x your bet when you cash. One first place finish after a bad strech of losses can erase most if not all of the bad beats this way. The gains are slower overall, but steadier. To me, ANY gain is better than a loss. Seems to be working for me.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      The players online aren't looser than in cash games, I can tell you that much.
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      YOU KNOW WAT FULTILT IS OK.. I THINK THE PROB IS WID U BCOZ U TILT THATS WHY U LOST.. I MADE MONEY IN FULTILT COZ I PLAY WID DISCIPLINE
    • Sicilianpimp
      Sicilianpimp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Morryoda
      You laugh man but its not fucking funny. I've never seen so bad beats in a a hour span. I lost being 90% ahead in every hand I had time and time again. It's fucking rediculous. DO NOT PLAY ON THAT FUCKING WEBSITE
      lol i love this one.
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      I love Full Tilt... They gave me $127.20 when I got disconnected from 3 $2 SnG's about a month ago! It's my best online poker victory to date!
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      I love Full Tilt... They gave me $127.20 when I got disconnected from 3 $2 SnG's about a month ago! It's my best online poker victory to date!

And no... I haven't got the decimal point in the wrong place! $127.20 just because I sent a polite email complaining!