[Offer] Best staking offer starts 60/40 till 80/20 for stakee

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hi i'm looking to stake any winning players nl20 and above.
      if interested, please leave whatever details you deem is essential in your post here. will not go into details what is needed, your intelligence will determine.
      coaching may also be provided to help you improve/move up.
      strictly no MTT, do not add me as friend to ask me to stake you in those.

update: all deals start from 60/40 (in your favour) and can progress to 80/20(in your favour), SNG players are now accepted

update 2: only staking on ipoker/merge/entraction/enet/everleaf/venice
  • 36 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I reckon it's being a winning player on 25nl and above, and not 10nl to move up? Or am I wrong?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      bump
    • gonzobeats
      gonzobeats
      Bronze
      Feedback thread

Hey there,

I am a former Supernova on Stars, SN xxGetTheMathxx, I began on stars with my Pokerstrategy BR and played some MTT's and ended up binking a few wins and other scores. I began reading about NL cash games (the usual Harrington, PNLHE, No Limit Theory and Practice) and joined 2p2 at the same time. I am a lifetime winner at 25nl (2ptbb/100) and 50nl, however after I moved up to 100nl I became a 24 tbling break-even Rakeback Pro. This would have been ok I guess but a serious life event in September last year led to me life-tilting without realising it, and i went on a 60BI downswing in 5 months at 100nl which led me to quit playing for a number of months.
      I went back to college and finished my English degree and am currently taking the summer to evaluate my options, one of which is to get back into poker. I have spent 3 yrs learning, reading, watching videos and feel I have learned too much and invested too much time to give up on it completely. As such I am seeking a stake to get me back on my feet in the poker world, in lieu of being able to reload my account from my future income.

I am happy to go over some hh's and explain my thought process and happy to teamviewer my DB with any potential backer to have a closer look at my game.

The benefit of hindsight has taught me that a) I should never ever play HU and b) tournaments are death!!

Here are a couple of preliminary screenshots of my overall lifetime stats, and my stats minus HU.
      :)

All hands:

http://imageshack.us/f/84/blehb.jpg/

Hands minus HU:

http://imageshack.us/f/30/8plyrs.jpg/

My proposal would be a 50k/100k hand stake for either 25nl or 50nl, 50/50 profits split and 50/50 on rakeback (fpps), with the stake to be repeated if both parties are happy and wish so, or stakeback to be paid as is standard (I think). I am available all the time on skype, and am well known in the Micro and Small stakes reg threads on 2p2, and can provide any type of update as and when you wish. I am a 16+ tbler so volume would be quite high and fast. Thanks for your time and consideration.

:)
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      check out theees.

Staking PokerStar NL 5 and NL10
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hi i'm looking to stake any winning players nl20 and above.
      if interested, please leave whatever details you deem is essential in your post here. will not go into details what is needed, your intelligence will determine.
      coaching may also be provided to help you improve/move up.
      strictly no MTT, do not add me as friend to ask me to stake you in those.

update: all deals start from 60/40 (in your favour) and can progress to 80/20(in your favour), SNG players are now accepted
      updated
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Underline WINNING PLAYERS imo...
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      We need guys like you offering staking and coaching for micros, id quite happily learn and lose out on a % of my bb/100 to be coached also.

keep up the good work supeyrio
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Underline WINNING PLAYERS imo...
      its useless just look in here. just filter personally
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      i m winner at FLHU but that doesn t matter . i can t gain confidence as long as i m not paying u back. Just washed my eyes on forum and writing here and there. Nothing i can do atm than wasting my time like a 10 yo child :D
      Gl with your future stakings! :f_cool:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hello, I am a winning 100NL player and I am looking for a stake for 600NL+
      Check mz PTR for moar info
      Kind regards
      Jo
    • tardytojas
      tardytojas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm looking for stake in STT. it can be 5$ I-poker or 3.5$ Pokerstars. My application is here . I was playing and winning in these limits, now after two weeks 0.6$ STT climbing to 1.2$ STT.
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      hey supey,
      how many BI's would your staking consist of for NL50?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I have sent you a message through the community tool.
    • mofasa86
      mofasa86
      Bronze
      PM sent
    • Maciulis3d
      Maciulis3d
      Bronze
      edited by thazar
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi again, Maciulis3d!

As I mentioned in your application thread aswell, the first contact has to be done in the community tool, please refrain from posting personal contact information on the forums.

I have edited it out for your own safety.

Regards,
      Richard
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Maciulis

As previously mentioned you need to have 300 post in the English community to apply for a stake

Best regards

Thazar
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Hee supeyrio,

I'm really considering this. I'm a winning player at NL25 for 5,6bb/100 hands (in EV) over 88k sample. Can you add me on skype (tovergieter) to talk about the terms?

Kind regards,

Rico
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Micro limits HU Player. Currently playing in Stars but am considering to go to Full Tilt once they open again(if they do). Planning to play 3.5$ Hyper-Turbo HU and if things are good I'll move to 7$ ones. I've done a couple of staking deals so trusted people from the community can guarantee for me. If you are interested add me in the Community and I can send you more information about my poker game so far.
      Best Regards,
      StyleAni