$50

• kungpow098
      kungpow098
      Basic
      I just passed the quiz.....and downloaded the recommended poker room...which was party poker...now i have to deposit the minimum...but 1 problem, I wasn't aware that i had to deposit any money until now, can i still get the $50?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey kungpow098,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Congratulation on passing the quiz.

If your receiving the free $50 Starting capital you won't have to deposit any money at all :)

Just follow this information:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1/

Also,

Step 5: Activate Real Money Poker
      You will now see a window with the button "Deposit Now". Please select this option.

Don't worry! You don't actually have to make a deposit, but clicking on this button is the only way to activate real money poker.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • henrysimbre88
      henrysimbre88
      Bronze
      if you have used the psvip bonus code like i did you will have to deposit.. i hope customer support of pokerstrategy will be able to fix it coz im eligible and i want to play at party poker
    • Festfingre
      Festfingre
      Silver
      I activated real money as explained and submitted to you 10 min ago...

I tried to play a free tournament but failed because they say i havent
      activated real money.

Did i fail at activating or do i simply have to wait for your free 50$ ?

sorry if this is a stupid question, didnt want to make a new thread for this
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Festfingre,

yes you will need to receive your money before the account is considered an activated real money account :)

see you on the tables soon! it can take a few days for the money to come in after id verification so sit tight! btw, keep an eye on your tickets too in case they ask for any more documents.

smiles,
      wendy