• kungpow098
      I just passed the quiz.....and downloaded the recommended poker room...which was party poker...now i have to deposit the minimum...but 1 problem, I wasn't aware that i had to deposit any money until now, can i still get the $50?
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey kungpow098,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Congratulation on passing the quiz.

If your receiving the free $50 Starting capital you won't have to deposit any money at all :)

Just follow this information:

Step 5: Activate Real Money Poker
      You will now see a window with the button "Deposit Now". Please select this option.

Don't worry! You don't actually have to make a deposit, but clicking on this button is the only way to activate real money poker.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

• henrysimbre88
      if you have used the psvip bonus code like i did you will have to deposit.. i hope customer support of pokerstrategy will be able to fix it coz im eligible and i want to play at party poker
    • Festfingre
      I activated real money as explained and submitted to you 10 min ago...

I tried to play a free tournament but failed because they say i havent
      activated real money.

Did i fail at activating or do i simply have to wait for your free 50$ ?

sorry if this is a stupid question, didnt want to make a new thread for this
    • purplefizz
      hi Festfingre,

yes you will need to receive your money before the account is considered an activated real money account :)

see you on the tables soon! it can take a few days for the money to come in after id verification so sit tight! btw, keep an eye on your tickets too in case they ask for any more documents.